2nd RB Q

Moderator: Global Moderators

2nd RB Q

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:19 pm

jozef
So is it still unclear what skills will be retained for 2nd RB?

Also, are pure bred classes not getting anything else?

From what I have read on the other forums I can't determine what is true or rumor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:15 am

LIGHTNING
I'm not getting my hopes up too much. From what I heard, too many people are coplaining that Pure reborn classes, especially the second reborn needs (and may actually be getting) another skill. That's why I think it's been postponed to develope some new skills. I also believed that second reborn has been stopped in Dragon server. It's just unbalanced atm.

Besides, if we're working on second reborn, we need to save up some more mets and DBs.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:16 am

jozef
i'm just flirting with the tro>war>tro idea for reflect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:58 am

LIGHTNING
Well I love the idea. I wish I would've waited a bit for it. I wouldn't mind being a warrior then going to Tro right now. But I think that's one of the things they're gonna try to balance. Reflect should be a skill reservered for something like:

Warrior>Warrior >xyz
or
xyz > Warrior > Warrior
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:23 pm

jozef
I may give it some time before I rb to see what happens. I also may not super my gear until after 2nd rb.

Return to “Conquer Online”