Moderator: Global Moderators

Wake up folks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:21 pm

=BTM=
Who said just cause Im not around that you were to go all silent? :smack:

So whats the status on the guild atm?

And how is everybody doing?

about 3-4weeks till I`ll be back to bug ya all once again :eek:
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:07 pm

jozef
*snort, snarl*

wah? what time is it?

*yawns*

Uh, coffee?

You know me, I'm in tg when I can be.

I'm moving in the new house next week and won't have internet for another week at least. I'll have to get on at work ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:54 pm

LIGHTNING
CoCaiN and Josie are gone.... desserters. Ummm.... Me afk like I mentioned because of my duties with the Canadian Coast Guards, and classes has started, so I'm bussier as often. I try to fight in GW for a few minutes before I get killed by aimbotters and/or speedhackers....

Then I stop going.... otherwise, everything's peachy.

If we can all show up and fight in GW for at least a few weeks in a row, maybe we can get the attention of one of the bigger guilds, like Hyphy, and be allied with them. Perhaps, recruitment will pickup.

Oh, and I finally got 130 blades (Both) and will have fixed Pheonix before you get back.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

o_O

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:08 am

Josie
jeeez u make it sound like im so evil. the only reason i left was cuhs like no one ever talked... ever! and i think imust live in a different time zone or something cuhs im always on by myself. also, guild life was wayy to distracting for me with these ppl coming out of no where trying to pk me. im just going guildless for a while, trying to get to 120. im sry if i offended you by leaving. :(
0_0

Return to “Conquer Online”