Retaliating

Moderator: Global Moderators

Retaliating

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:28 am

LIGHTNING
I don't have all the details yet, but *NewFoundPower* has taken us out of their Allied guild list.

My best guess is, they've sided with one of the alliances in GW (Makes me jealous)

So, here's my proposal:

Add the guild on enemy list, and PK the hell outa their members, and get the attention of Merin

or
Add the guild on enemy list, and PK the hell outa their members, and get the attention of Merin

Any better suggestions, or someone willing to get the info for me would be appreciated.

I'm in a PKing mode right about now. (And almost anytime now, since EXP Lost isn't something I worried about now)
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:11 am

Josie
gosh so evil....
btw they allied on hyphys side. and i dont knwo why they would not ally ssx, because they had one more spot for allies last time i checked /
also, merin told me nfp has been kosed by celtic devils... so maybe they just needed more protection. 3 of their deps have left in about 2 weeks (me, mimo, and mima) so theyre struggling to get back to what they were.... and carlos, violence is not always the best option :blank:
0_0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:53 am

=BTM=
Id suggest you try talking to their gl first maybe? ask him why and etc... to get the details behind it all. :rolleyes:

Other than that I dont feel the need why we should make ourselves any more unpopular, atleast not till I hit 130 aswell :p xp loss at my lvl is a pain -_-

and anyways unless they cause us any problems I dont feel that them un-allying us would be a good reason for us to enemy us. Theres better options to be added to our enemy guild list than them imo.

Remember dimplomacy does help in most cases in guild relations on CO :p
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:09 am

LIGHTNING
ME Croc. Me Bash. Me Bash. Ha Ha Ha.

No seriously, I guess I was right with my suspiscion. And no Josie, I'm not trying to make you evil or anything.

I'm just trying to get back some popularity that I lost a while back :sweat:

Anyways, They'll be out of enemy list soon. As you said, there's no one to talk to in-guild most of the time.
Last edited by LIGHTNING on Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:05 am

Josie
ty carlos.. and wave at me if i wave at u :D
0_0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:50 am

Svarog
:rolleyes: go lightning! :thumb:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:50 pm

jozef
I am so close to moving in I can taste it.
New house = great.
Internet connection that doesn't lag = greater.

I have held back my frustration because I knew I was defenseless until the internet connection issue was resolved for me. Hopefully they will be turning my cable/internet on this week.

Anyway, I am game for pking. We also need to keep our heads on striaght and listen to BTM and Jozie's suggestions as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:50 am

Svarog
...and I need power-leveling :rolleyes:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:46 am

=BTM=
LIGHTNING wrote:ME Croc. Me Bash. Me Bash. Ha Ha Ha.

No seriously, I guess I was right with my suspiscion. And no Josie, I'm not trying to make you evil or anything.

I'm just trying to get back some popularity that I lost a while back :sweat:

Anyways, They'll be out of enemy list soon. As you said, there's no one to talk to in-guild most of the time.
well if you wanna regain some popularity then kosing guilds for minor issues without trying diplomacy first, Im afraid you wont get any far :p

anyways Im always game for pking but I wanna get to 130 first before making anymore enemies. Cant wait till I can rb, but I wanna reach 130 first and get full soc, lack soc ring and armor now. :smack:

cant wait till I get back online, miss playing CO, GW and Rakion on boring nights :shake:
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

Return to “Conquer Online”