announcement

Moderator: Global Moderators

announcement

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:12 pm

jozef
The board users prolly didn't notice my absence. For those of you in game, however, I wanted to announce that I am now in my new home and on more often. There is still much work for me around the house, but I now have leet internet and am ready to lvl now. I will throw up some house pics soon.

ta ta

joe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:52 am

=BTM=
about time :p
Good to have you back. Tho this means I dont have the chance to quite catch up with you xD

Hopefully we`ll get net aswell next week so you wont get to far away from me ;) ETA on Net is Oct 12th. but I have my doubts on it tho >_<

When you get those pics ready make sure you smack em up in the general section. Im sure theres more than just us CO folks curious about how it all turned out ^^
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:31 am

Svarog
me iz also wanna say that I will be back for christams (soon) because I have my end of year exams coming up and its been a hella bizzy for the last 6 months as im trying to not fail :cool:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

Return to “Conquer Online”