2nd RB Out

Moderator: Global Moderators

2nd RB Out

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:00 am

jozef
Well, Bro. Lightning, I can't believe they didn't give anything for purebreds. I am titantically disappointed. I know for sure I will go tro>war>tro now.

What does everyone else plan on doing?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:10 am

Svarog
ZOMFG!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVEN RB! T_T"

Water->Fire->Fire :sweat: im such a predictble br33d =D
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:07 pm

LIGHTNING
Expect Reya to be Water > Archer > Archer(Will hold out on 2nd Reb for As Long As Possible)

The.Arbiter is probably going to be Archer > Trojan > Trojan. Time will tell. I will reborn him before I reborn Carlos.

Carlos is going Trojan > Trojan > Trojan. But he will remain at 130 until his sword and club proficiency is fixed.

My other "Secret" characters are gonna remain hidden until I feel like reborning them. (Working on getting all my items Blessed before Reborning).
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:35 pm

=BTM=
Good tips for those uncertain yet:

Warrior->Trojan->Fire. gives you plenty advantages for pvp. Cyclone makes you hard to hit and enables you to keep locked on anyones tail, even the speedhackers (for aslong as it lasts atleast). But the best part of it is you keep flying moon, even though its just a xp skill it is the strongest magic atk of all. A warrior can do decent dmg with it, but a fire can do immense dmg with it.

Water->Warrior->Trojan. The ultimate trojan solution. Gives you reflect wich helps against fires and archers and might save you from random FB/SS or Herc. You also get WaterElf which will allow you to lvl in TG twice as fast as you would otherwise unless you have NightDevil. As a small bonus you also get stigma for those who wanna spend some points to mana.

Since Im a warrior I`ll either go for solution nr.1 or Warrior->Warrior->trojan, Warrior->Warrior->Warrior or Warrior->Warrior->Water. Time will show which one I go for ;)
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:19 am

LIGHTNING
I am playing with the idea of creating either:

Water > Warrior > Trojan

Water > Warrior > Fire

I will probably work on one of these types of characters as soon as Reya can start P leveling.

And yes, it will be a new Main Account. I'm thinking of the Fire, so I can name it, SSX-LIGHTNING.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:14 am

Svarog
<.< ... I thought im gonna be the tao of the guild T_T" :D

u can share itens with me then :nervous:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:52 pm

LIGHTNING
Svarog wrote:<.< ... I thought im gonna be the tao of the guild T_T" :D

u can share itens with me then :nervous:
You can be part of the Reya project once its really gets going.

Plus, Hopey is the only Water Tao so far, (Reborned) and AntenA is an inactive non reborn Fire atm.

Besides, SSX-LIGHTNING Won't be ready to reborn till maybe next year.

Return to “Conquer Online”