2n Reborn Status

Moderator: Global Moderators

2n Reborn Status

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:20 am

LIGHTNING
Although it is supposed to be a PK Free map, be careful, you can still PK in the map.

Person will not flash, and you will not drop anything (So far from my experience) except gold.

You will not gain PK points, and will not have the person in enemy list. (I don't think you lose EXP Points either, but your all going to 130 before doing this quest anyway right?) and you will not lose Guild funds.

I am currently in the second stage. Wish me luck. Excpect a very noob Carlos.Jr very soon. :lol: :weird:

EDIT:

I'm 2nd Reborned Now. Expect Pics Soon. :thumb:

Tip: Bring 500K with you when your about to Fight the last boss (whose name shall not be mentioned right now) because it was pretty strong. 622-700+ dmg to me. (Was wearing +3 Super Earings, -1% Blessed Ring, +5 Super Armour - Factors that affect Magic Damage)

It had 3 forms, and you can use a gaurd to kill help you kill it (Guard did 10 dmg, and took 6500+ ...... 5 hits and your guard is dead.)

Question is, Was it worth it? Probably. IT gives me a chance to double socket my items now.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:09 pm

Svarog
GRATZ :thumb:

when r teh pics arriving =P
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:34 am

jozef
u almost finished the internet!

you must now create an archer.

Return to “Conquer Online”