Reflect :D

Moderator: Global Moderators

Rreflect Overpowered for xxx-war-xxx(xept pure wars course)

Poll ended at Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:13 pm

yes
No votes
no
100%

Total votes: 4

Reflect :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:13 pm

avalon00x
uhm as has been posted on this forum 2knd reborn is out.
now comes in issue the xxx-war-xxx with its reflect dous anyone find this
overpowered or dous it perfectly fit in with the dodged archers etc?
please also say why you chose your option :)

-eddit-
ehh silly me forgot to give my own oppinion :S

well i voted no its not overpowered becouse. well its only reflect.
maybe it should be a weaker version of the original tho..but
since others get dodge etc it might be a nice change =)

Edited By: LIGHTNING

Just edited the spelling of the title.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:47 am

jozef
it may be but i'm voting no because i plan on using it. If tq does do something I hope they add special benefit for pure classes (especially trojan/fire).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:47 pm

LIGHTNING
I think it would be best if we get someone to actually have a PvP with one of these players who actually went xxxx>warrior>xxxx

That way, we can actually see if reflect is actually an issue.

The only time I would think that it is an issue is when you actually can 1 hit someone, and it reflects back on you.

This is a bit situational, but I'm pretty sure, that there was a Cap. on the max dmg Reflect is supposed to deal. Now, here's the real killer...

With Lucky time, and Reflect, How many times do you have to actually hit someone, to finally kill them without dying yourself?
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:32 pm

=BTM=
Reflect is capped at 1,7k so it isnt all that useful in real pvp, just saves you from some random hits that mightve killed you. Tho some non-rb tao that dont keep track of his own hp might risk killing himself while hitting you :p

Reflect and the dmg reduction from luck time can be pretty helpful, but against foes that can 1-hit you it isnt all that helpful afterall cause reflect got a low activation rate and the luck one even lower so even tho it does help on random occations the odds still points towards you dying :p So nah I dont think its overpowered, but its sure as hell more useful than the other pure classes reborn skill ;)
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
-Jack Burton

Return to “Conquer Online”