Ideas...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Ideas...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:00 am

Svarog
I had some ideas, we need a guild bank.
Obviously we need to improvise, so I was thinking of creating a char that is secretly a a guild-bank and acts as a normal char (and has only friends with those who have access to him) He will have items (no +1's, mets, or db's), items that those people who have access to him can use to lvl etc.

Other Idea is hunting spree; find a spot, get about 2-3 archers 1 vacuum cleaner aka me and another tanker if we need to tank....

Thoughts? :confused:
Frag the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:44 pm

LIGHTNING
Yeah, it's called the Reya Project.

Basically, It's ReyaDawnbringer, a Water > Archer, with a full set of Rainbow Socs (minus the head gear). Every trusted SSX member has access to her, so they can use the socs to farm waters. So far, for the rainbow collection, we have, 2 super rainbow (Boots, and ring) refined rainbow on necky, refined rainbow on the robe, and 2 refined rainbow on the weapon. All low lvl, because they have been recently reborned.

I'm asking that if anyone reborns, they get a super rainbow, and give it to me, and in return, you get access to the rainbow set, and farm another water.

Details to come later.
I always believed that the core of what made SSC great in the past, is here in the present and future of the SSX.
- LIGHTNING (September 22, 2005)

Return to “Conquer Online”