Membership Application - Karrana (locked not voted in)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Membership Application - Karrana (locked not voted in)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:26 am

Flyk
Hey there. QD asked me to start an application, so here it is!

My main's name is Karrana, and I've been playing WoW on Mannoroth for a number of months now - partly in the eXiles guild, but mostly in Frostheart (a guild that started up recently and that I've helped run on-and-off, and which I'm still a member of.) After a couple of months in Frostheart, I can see that it's not going to go anywhere - the current members lack the conviction to make it a worthwhile guild. As for eXiles, the less said the better, but after a difference of opinion with what I thought were mature, honourable people, I found myself kicked by a petulant child. Not long after I left, a few of the people I knew from SWG also left to join other guilds, also unhappy with the attitude and actions of the core group in eXiles.

I heard of SSX/SSC back in Neocron, which was about four or five years ago now. That was when I came to know Quantumdelta, who I accidentally came to meet again not long ago in Ironforge :) I'm honestly not sure if SSX is right for me, but I'm willing to give it my all. I'm mostly looking forward to friendly groups with people my level, and being in a guild where people actually talk to one another when they're not asking for help doing quests.

(As far as the technical stuff goes, I have Ventrilo, but need to re-do my UI since it's currently a *bit* fubared. Just got to work up the guts, since it's a huge job!)

A bit more info on my WoW history - I played a Horde rogue on Detheroc about a year ago with another friend (who is currently still in eXiles), up to about level 49, at which time the owner of the account decided he wanted to return to WoW... and then he decided he was going to sell the account, my character included. That kinda put me off for a bit. I managed to get some gold and items transferred when my friend and I decided to start again here on Mannoroth, and have been having a load of fun running the Alliance side quests on my rogue. I've done a lot of new stuff, even whilst levelling (I'd never done Maraudon before!) and now I've broken 50 (55 now) I'm getting to visit new places that I'd only ever seen from the back of a Gryphon. So far, my /played is a little over 18 days, but I actually enjoy the questing and levelling, and don't like rushing it all. In the next couple of days I hope to enter BRD and finish some quests I have there, hopefully hitting 56/57.

I think that's about all I can say - if theres any more details you want, please let me know.

Flyk

[Edited -
I was in Black Death Union back on Detheroc, not sure if that has any bearing at all.

My friend, Kalandra/Lexxa (formerly of Rogue Underworld in SWG, most recently of eXiles and BDU in WoW) got me playing WoW back on Detheroc, and persuaded me to start anew on Mannoroth as well.

I've not applied to any other guilds, since I'm currently in Frostheart.

Important qualities of a good guild? That they have mature, responsible and approachable leaders, *mostly* mature and friendly members, and a firm idea of where the guild is headed, and how to get there.

Is there anything else? ]
Last edited by Flyk on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But why is the rum gone?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 pm

lili
You can msg me in game but you will still need to answer the rest of the questions that's part of the app by editing your post.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:19 am

lili
Post being locked due to several weeks of no votes.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”