level 60 hunter (lock: quit wow)

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

level 60 hunter (lock: quit wow)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:14 am

Falyin
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game) Falyin

What got you started playing WoW? I played everquest for the longest time and my brother and i decided it was the end of that game for us so we looked up WoW and we started playing it

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? i have grouped with some people from SSX and they seemed really nice and i am in need of a nice guild :) also i like to raid

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? i dont really know anyone

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) I was previously in FBC (free beer and chicken) and i left because i wasnt allowed to pug and i was okay with that for a while but then i got threatened to get gkicked because i said the word rape and it offended an officer

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? i have not applied to any others i have been guildless for about 2 weeks

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? good people is all that matters to me. and as long as people are trying their best it is good

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:33 am

lili
Just so you know we are not a so called "raiding guild" even though we raid. If you would like to know more about the guild msg me in game.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:47 am

lili
Quitting the game.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”