DRoQ 35 Dwarf Hunter

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

DRoQ 35 Dwarf Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:53 am

DRoQ
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game) DRoQ

What got you started playing WoW? a looong time ago, i was beta testing it. (I guess i got interested in it when it was announced and i was playing warcraft III) I stopped playing back in march, and when i came back (october) my previous acct was deleted. ghey.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you? did a few quests with SSX. Cool people. Looking for the BEST guild to be in.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? I dont know anyone specifically, but id like to get to know them. Ive done a few quests with members, but i dont remember names.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) NONE. Been in a guild for a few hours cuz people in SW automatically send u guild charters and beg you to sign them, so i then sign myself out after they are established.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? NO

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you? Friendly, Fun to play with, helps each other out, etc. I like to help out people in-game. Plus i love doing instances and i like to group for instances.
Last edited by DRoQ on Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:31 am

lili
contact me in game please.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”