Palion 60 warlock

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Palion 60 warlock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:06 am

Palion
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Palion

What got you started playing WoW?
Friends

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
I was in SSX earlier but I stopped WoW for a long period of time because of a busy work schedule. Now I want to get back into the game.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Serenie, Yukirina, Gutka, Farin.... and others

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
As noted above I was in SSX, and I stopped playing WoW because of a busy work schedule.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? None

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
A guild that gets the thing done and has control of guild drama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:06 pm

lili
You can contact me in game. You posted that you were in ssx before you never said why you left. people don't leave just because they stoped playing for a while, only when they have no control of their account. And if memory serves me right you gave no explaination when you left. you pretty much just quit the guild without a word. And i've seen you on since you left but never wanting to be back in the guild even though you have been using the guild vent. Why do you suddenly want to be back in the guild now.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”