Hello this is Strikez Guild App

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Hello this is Strikez Guild App

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 am

Strikez
Hello this is strikez i have two level 60's on bloodhoof so i have experiance with instances.

What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
strikez
What got you started playing WoW?
My best friend Alex
How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
i heard it from kegslayer and i did an instance with him and i liked how he played and i think his guild is really good and i think im right for the guild because i know how to fight and have experience with end instences.
Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Kegslayer i did ZF with him and trailblaster i did ZG with him too and there nice.
What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) I was in silent trolls and thats it i quit this guy for awhile and got my mage to 60. and then i got bored with him and when back to strikez i didnt leave silent trolls i was gone for to long and got kicked.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? No i have not i just started up strikez again few days ago.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Team work! all team work if we work together we can all get good gear and do pvp and be known as the team work guild and have awsome tatics. and Sportsmen ship like conduct.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:11 am

lili
contact me in game
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”