Derani

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Derani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:40 pm

Derani
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Derani
What got you started playing WoW?
My friend Matt got into the closed beta test and was raving about it to me... I got into the open beta, got hooked and we both got it the day of release. Unfortunately he lost his addiction while I kept mine for another year.
How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
Rlyan told me about it; sounds like a great guild to be in. I'm looking more for a sense of community and helpfulness in any guild I join this time around and it sounds like this is the place to be.
Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Rlyan. I started playing a little known online rpg called The Realm back in 1996 with his brother. Met Rlyan shortly after when he joined up.
What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
I've only been in two guilds since I started playing; the first was a guild my friend Matt started when we were first playing, Escaped Mental Patient. It was just a small guild of like 10 people that we knew from previous games.

I then started running groups for tier 0 stuff, met Tshingh and became pretty good friends. I left EMP when Tshingh started vodka. I ended up taking a break from the game in October '05 right after we first killed Nefarian. This break just ended when TBC came out; when I logged in I was out of the guild. Apparently there was some drama and Tshingh ended up quitting, leaving Zwink in charge... prompting a lot of the core members to leave. Zwink cleared out a bunch of inactive members, including me... although that wouldn't have really made a difference, I wouldn't have stayed in that guild without Tshingh's leadership.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
Nope.
What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
I want a guild that has members that help each other and that I actually enjoy participating in guildchat. My participation in vodka was mainly just their raids and talking with a select few members.
If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them?
Not a problem I raided with vodka for a good 6 months. Fully cleared MC and BWL. I will want to raid at 70.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:50 pm

lili
was invited initiate right now
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”