Hey Hey its Janella

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Hey Hey its Janella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:00 am

janella
Hello everyone its me again. It's been about 2 months now but it seems forever since i have posted here. I want to start by saying i am still very sorry about how i left. Friends can talk you into doing the stupidest things and well this was one of them. After everything with my friends didn't go down the way it was supposed to i joined MTD with another of my friends. They are a good group of people although i havn't really bonded too well with them. I kind of felt like an outcast in the guild. i am level 65 now on my Priest (Alorah actually witnessed me ding and is the one that talked me into coming back) and i am giving it my best to get to 70 asap. what a workout its been. anyways i would love it if you guys would consider taking me back in but if not i will understand. oh, and if you want me to re app with a full application just let me know.

Miss you all

Janella aka Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:00 pm

lili
if you don't mind either msg me or another officer or post here about why you left cause I didn't even realize you had left.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:31 pm

janella
Awww lol ya I left a little while back before new years i believe. I was doing a raid with a bunch of my friends in legacy one night and something happened in there and legacy kind of got all messed up...well all my friends ended up leaving and making their own guild. they wanted me to come along so i did. Then i go ice fishing for 2 days...come back and they broke that guild up and either went their seperate ways to new guilds or a few of them went back to legacy until the expansion. I really regret leaving now but i did. I know that it wasn't on bad terms that i left and i just was asking for a second chance to come back is all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:21 pm

lili
sounds good to me just msg me in game...I might be on at all sorts of odd hours since I'm on my ED rotation this month.
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”