Mil

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Mil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:18 am

Mil
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Mil

What got you started playing WoW?
I like making friends, I have lots of friends that sometimes I cant recall some of my friends' names lol, I started seeking out friends when i was young. I love doing some group activities, but as I continue advancing in my studies, I get little to no time for hanging around with others..
It is sad when you dont have time for this anymore, so I started using a replacement.. I found out that games consume less time and I can control myself if I do this for fun, little by little, I went online.. the idea of playing with others in your place is amazing. The first game for me online was Diablo, then switched to Diablo2, FF11 after that, FF11 was nice but I couldnt enjoy it because like I said, I am a busy person and that game forces you to play all day if you want to advance in it /cry.. I had to change it fast before my Real Life dies. That's when my RL friend Xenosteel told me about how good is World of Warcraft, without thinking too much, I trusted my buddy, and now I am playing this fantastic game.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
- I heard about SSX from my RL friend Xenosteel when Tauy (leader of Tattered Virtue) disbanded the guild to reform another.. I believe Xenosteel already explained everything in a long topic lol.. so I wont repeat it here too.

- As for why this guild is right for me.. That is because I share the same beliefs, just to explain myself more, when I join a guild.. I call it home, when I treat a member.. I think of him/her as family. I value all over myself, I help a guildie when am too busy doing something, I never say: sorry am too busy.. or just ignore, if you dont get a reply from me that means I am AFK really, and IF am really doing something I cant delay at that time, I reply: could you plz wait? when I finish this I promise I will help you right away.. or sometimes I promise a member to help him/her on another day, I give away some stuff too and chat in guild all the time even if am the ONLY one chatting.
When I join a guild, I dont leave it! I hardly think of changing it. out of question, I care alot for others, I respect anyone and even trust my guild, my family ^_^, I try my best to play with ALL the members inside the guild, it bugs me when there is a member I dont know yet, I get to know him/her asap, I must.. I have to chat with anyone I dont know fast, and ofcourse, I play the game to have fun, not alone! but with others.
As far as I know about SSX, it is the best place to make some more wonderful friends that you can trust and care for them.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
Sadly, my memory card inside my head crash alot lol.. I mean, I dont memorize names very well, but if I read a name, I remember that I played with this person or met him/her before. Other than my RL friend Xenosteel whos already in SSX, I am not sure if I know others but I might know some already.. hopefully will know them all once I get invited.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
Well.. when I first started playing WoW, Xenosteel was already at max lvl and got me into a guild he was on but I cant remember the name of that guild because I had to change it faster than I thought, let me explain why hmm..
When I joined, they were already planning on reforming the guild, something about merging stuff that I didnt get, but at the end, the new guild's name was <Tattered Virtue>, and I had to leave the kinda empty guild to join TV with my RL friend Xenosteel, so that is why I dont recall that first guild's name (and also cuz my memory card is only 20GB lol j/k), TV was my home.. I loved it alot, I really felt that I belong there.
It was very nice being a member of TV.. I never experienced a better guild like it before, long story short (if you want details, you can ask me later sure), old leaders quit WoW and new leaders arrived, I was sad because I lost a brother and a sister.. not 2 leaders (if you must have names then its Tristanz and Romance).
For an unknown reason (and I dont wanna guess, tho I asked leader later but I wont post his reply here sorry), the guild TV disbanded..
current leaders did it w/o informing members and they created a new guild named <Evolved>, because most of the old members in TV respects me alot and know how nice I deal with them, it was easy for me to get in <Evolved>, then I had them invite Xenosteel who were having troubles getting in the new guild.. I kept on trusting the new leaders for too long >_< I still dont want to question their methods but I can tell it was wrong the way they disbanded TV w/o a word, I hate the act but I still love all the members everyone of them.
That is when Xenosteel had to make a stand and left the guild, many others from the old guilds are not in <Evolved> as well.. the new leaders scattered my beloved family. It is not right for me to stay in that guild any longer, not fair.. I really want to type this:
Thank you Xenosteel for finding this new home for us.
And thank you all who worked on SSX for 2 years! I do respect all of you just for that, tho I dont know you yet but this site explains it all.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
This is my 1 and only apply after TV disbanded, I am still in <Evolved> but I plan on leaving it as soon as I find my lost home again.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
There are lots of things I seek in a guild but I will list the important stuff only:

1- Trust: I try my all to trust anyone even if I dont know just like I trust my dad lol ^^; well, you cant have any friendship w/o trust~!

2- Fun: the guild is there for fun, having ppl shout and insult others is bad and not healthy for some young children who play the game.. after all, we must remember were playing for fun and to enjoy our time with others and get to know them better too.

3- guild chat: this part is very important, w/o it, it will just sound like playing offline with some machines, the chat really makes a big difference and makes any game more enjoyable.. it even encourages others to chat more which will create more conversations, which will help in making some good friends.

If you decide to start running these raids do you understand the above requirements that would be placed on you and agree that you will adhere to them? (This is a hypothetical question, you can decide whether they're something you enjoy or not at any point and even change your mind to not join in on these, the question is for when/if you do decide to join in on them.)
You might already know my answer if you read what I answered on all the above questions..
My answer is that I want to raid with the guild, I wanna do anything when I am not busy, and I agree to follow all those requirements.
Missing a raid is just like getting a request from someone asking me for help when am AFK and when I get back, he/she already found another helper and finished the thing they wanted, if this is like a home to me, then I should do any activity I can when I have the time for it.
Even if you go do Ragnarok and instead of owning him, we all do /dance and wipe on purpose, I still wanna go just for the fun of doing it with you guys lol.

PLEASE NOTE: All the things I typed here are from the bottom of my heart, nothing too extreme and nothing is a bluff, cant wait till you trust me like I trust SSX.. hopefully when I get in, you will soon know me better ^_^.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now about myself (about time... lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am 24y old (augest27 if you wanna happy birthday me lol), a marketing student but very soon will finish and start searching for a job, I love sports, lively young man with a joking spirit, got many interests.. football, chess, games (board games with family ftw lol), swimming, reading, lots lots more etc. (I can tell you more when we get to chat later hehe) busy trying to bring happiness to all ppl I know, oh and am a HE.. male.. call me Mil if you like, I live on a small island called Bahrain (just like Xenosteel).. funny its a VERY VERY small dot on the world's map lol, you need to ZOOM IN x99 to see it XD... its usually hot in here but we get a cool breeze sometimes, tho this time of the year is kinda freezing here (maybe Santa or Iceman died dunno lol).
If you feel like you want to know more about me please ask anytime, here or in game.

As for when I play.. we are +3:00GMT here (I will list it our time so you just convert it using GMT), well then.. I play morning sometimes, I rarely play at 12~3PM, after that is fine tho.. around 4PM you will see me online, and 80% of the time I continue playing till its late.. around 9~11PM, morning I cant say for sure because sometimes I wake up late.. sometimes am up 6am sharp, but dont worry, you wont miss me much or so I hope ^^;

Forgive me for any spelling mistakes if you found one, because english is not my main language... but who cares, as long as we both understand what I type hehe.... oh and.........
If you find any mistakes, dont tell anyone... call my number so I correct them (dont believe it lol).

Finally I'd like to say, thanks for reading all this..
If you have any questions, please ask.
Sorry, I tried to make it short but my heart got me this far.
Friendship is the color of Life.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:57 pm

Xenosteel
additional information:

Mil is the biggest noob, aka LOTN (Lord of the Noobs). Nothing stops him when his noob-machine starts rolling!! Everything trembles in fear in his presence!

God I couldn't read your app mil, it was too damn long, why couldn't you make a nice and short one like mine ^_^

jk,

I think monamy wants you tho:
I'm not so good when it comes to such applications, so bear with me alittle
Go help him out :o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:37 pm

lili
these are some of the longest apps ever. if you haven't already got an invite msg me in game
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:47 pm

Inquisitor
Great applications, great read.

Sorry about the image sig thing, though, I had to remove it.

You guys seem to be attracting interesting people though :)
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:26 am

Mil
Lets see, 3 replies and I just noticed lol..
sorry for my late reply, here goes:

Xenosteel>>
Hey buddy, I expected your reply to be earlier than this :cool:
As for others, I should explain your joke. I am Feral spec (Druid class) in game and I usually play in Cat or Bear forms.

And Xenosteel.. nice one :D

Lili>>
Thanks for the reply, I was too happy because I finally got the chance to be in SSX even if am not a member yet, so when I read your reply.. first thing I did is to login, you were Away From Keyboard (AFK) at that time, am sorry I didnt wait for you to come back, instead, I asked Xenosteel to see if there are any other officers that can get me in lol.. well, I guess I was just too excited ^^; But really, thanks for the good news you brought me in your reply :)

Inquisitor>>
Nice, never thought my sig will make some more people reply! lol just kidding.. Thanks for the reply, I am fine w/o a sig and I understand w/e is the reason, Thanks for removing it for me, oh.. and sorry if I did anything wrong w/o me knowing :confused:
Great applications, great read.
What a nice thing to say, am shy after reading this now lol
Thank you for those honest words ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:16 pm

undrin
Great application. We hope you enjoy hanging with us. It looks like you are going to be a great fit here with us. See you in game!! :D
Xbox One: Auravil come and visit sometime!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:25 pm

Xenosteel
I like your sig, mil
Guess whats the color of life from a Roach's perspective. Hmmm, there is a relation...

ugh tomorrow I have to wake up early (9 am) :smack: to go watch some workers fixing a cupboard in an abandoned apartment for more than 3 hours :smack:, and THEN I have to go to university... :smack: ugh... the color of life is getting quite brown here.

Or hey, I DO have a flu! *lightbulb switches on*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:34 am

Mil
Sorry for the late reply, having some busy weeks :sweat:

undrin
Thank you for your reply, how nice of you ^_^ I am sure we will be best buddies soon!

Xenosteel
LOL, well.. it is hard for me to make you feel better so..
/comfort :D
oh and nice knowing you like my sig :lol:

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”