Haven Level 12 Priest and Athenna Level 22 Druid

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Haven Level 12 Priest and Athenna Level 22 Druid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:10 am

Alyx
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Haven or Athenna
What got you started playing WoW?
Friends from FFXI

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
My friend likes it so I thought I would give it a try

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them? Nermoth/Alorah met in FFXI

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... ) none

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application? none

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
Friendly people

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:56 pm

Bladesinger
Nermoth was kicked from the guild last night. If you're here to play with your friend you're better of finding him elsewhere in game.

Justin has been known/documented to create out of character/RL aliases in game. When in KoA he had a personality, for lack of a better word, that most of the guild was deceived into thinking was female for quite some time. I'm sorry to say it but I'm suspect of anyone met purely in game after last night.
Shattered Star since 1998

Gallarien of Lorien, Hunter/Woodsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:25 pm

Alorah
First of all, the "alternate personality" was a character I was role playing when I was accepted into KoA, I didn't have a duality going on in there. It's not like I was me and I was "her," it was just me. Secondly, this is not the place to continue personal attacks against me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:33 pm

Inquisitor
On that note. Once someone straightens this out and maybe explains somethings you guys can reopen this app, if the person still wants to apply.
No signature

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 pm

Inquisitor
This application appears to have been withdrawn according to my PM.
No signature

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”