So I...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

So I...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Whizbang
wound up breaking down and resubbed to the game. Only one account for the moment, not sure if I want to reactivate the other yet. Pilot name is Zihd. He's SpecOps/Combat trained and is currently based out of Masalle with a tonne of BPOs, Mods, skillbooks, etc. I'm already hanging out in the public channel and will drop ownership in my current corp so I can join up with you lot in SSX.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Re: So I...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Stracius
Hey Mech, I was wondering what had become of you in the EVE universe. We've got a small, but decent crew split up between PVP and wormhole space operations. We're always glad to have more.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 am

Theoroshia
Finally :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Whizbang
Yeah, I finally caved. :P

So where is the most active members hanging out at? I'm in Masalle right now and would like to see what area of the galaxy you all are in and figure out the best way to get out there.

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Stracius
As I said, we're fairly well split between pvp and WH ops so I don't think I could say one group is more active than the other. Catch us in our public channel (still remember it?) and we'll give more details as to our locations :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Whizbang
I'll be on tonight so I'll bug you there. :lol:

<Isileth> Some dickhead

Return to “EvE Online”