New Killboard Now Available

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: New Killboard Now Available

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:59 am

SL33PY
I just noticed that we had an "unkown" kill, Looking forward to the update :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ok, I updated the database with the latest patch. How do things look now? The "unknown" kill may stay since it's already been added to the database, but it should hopefully now stop throwing item name errors.

Bear in mind that there doesn't seem to be an official DB patch for Odyssey yet though, so things may not be completely perfect. It's now running the last Retribution DB. I'll keep an eye on the EDK forums and update to Odyssey as soon as a patch is available.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 am

SL33PY
looks good afaik, i'll keep a closer eye on it and let you know when I spot something iffy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
They released an Odyssey DB patch over the weekend it seems, but I'm going to wait a week or so before I apply it. Good to let them iron out the bugs first :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 am

SL33PY
I did spot some unknown modules fit to some ships. The unknown structure, or ship that was in the stats before did disappear.

Thanks for updating!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ahem. I need to look at the DB again for this as soon as I get a chance, since Win tells me things aren't working properly.

Might be this weekend before I get chance though...will keep you updated!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:28 pm

SL33PY
any update?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Should have been working for a while now - I patched the DB a few weeks ago and let Win know :)

Return to “EvE Online”