Corp Project / Etc

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Corp Project / Etc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 pm

NewportBox
I'm guessing there isn't a corp project, or anything of that sort going on atm. Think it's time to look into something along those lines? I'm not sure exactly how these things work, so somebody fill my newb ass in :)

NewportBox

Re: Corp Project / Etc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am

Stracius
No projects at the moment. Most industry, including the alliance's, is on hold until we're established enough and hostiles aren't so easily/quickly killing our mining fleets.

Corp projects (recently anyway) have revolved around the needs of members thus far; we haven't had enough activity to undertake any larger industry projects.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Kon
Yeah, as one of the smallest corps in SMA, I think it's probably best if we just focus on doing our part for the alliance. Showing up to fleet ops, helping out in alliance projects, etc. Sometimes it might seem like EXPCS gets all the stations and flashy stuff, but really everyone in the alliance benefits in the end.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

winbrian
The corp project I had organized was just to build capitals for those who are able to use capital ships. As Strac said we don't have any projects going right now. They are going to remain on hold for now. When things start to settle we can start the projects back up. This time to build sub capital ships as well.

Just right now is not the best time to even mine in our pocket. As the conflict with RAIDEN., Init., Init Mercs, others is still raging on. We are on the frontlines.

We do have mining rights and ratting rights (including anoms) in all of Branch. So if you want to mine by yourself, feel free to mine in another system in branch with a station.

Right now what we need is max participation in any alliance op. Hopefully we can get a customs office for a planet or two. Hopefully a barren planet. With some PI income we can buy minerals and materials for corporate builds.

If you have a ship request feel free to eve mail me what you want.

If this is going to be a corp effort
Sub capitals: you must provide at least 50% of the minerals/materials (or equivalent in isk) and BP(s). Tech 2 right now I am not able to build any Tech 2 modules/ammo/ships of any kind with my current skills. I do plan on train to be able to build them. Ask Ozany, he can build any tech 2 or tech 3 item.
Non Super Capitals (including freighters and capital industrial ships: you must provide at least 25% of the minerals/materials (or equivalent in isk) and BP(s). Also you must be actively participating on mining or ratting even after the 25% mark.
Super Caps: I will not be organizing to build these. You're on your own. Building these is probably done by alliance anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm

winbrian
I can also provide rorqual mining boosts only in systems with an alliance tower or our tower should we anchor one. You pay jump fuel costs. Compression costs is on the house.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 pm

NewportBox
Sounds good. I understand about participation being the main focus of the corp, it's definitely a must. I'll gladly offer the mining services of my alt, but I'm guessing (unfortunately) that the types of minerals needed probably won't be found in highsec, where the alt is located. Also, the alt is an unlinked character, in terms of being in a corp, or part of the alliance. (It's better that way, in some aspects.. I'm working with Ducktape to see about getting into one of his indy corps.)

If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask / mention something.

NewportBox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm

winbrian
The high end minerals are actually the easiest to get. Its the mexallon, pyerite and tritanium that take the longest to get.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:49 am

Theoroshia
My current corp project is buying a GTC one day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Kon
I hope you can complete it soon. It'd be great to have you back!
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:11 am

Ozany
As far as corp projects for builds goes, if its tech one sub cap, ask if corp has a bpo/bpc prior to buying it yourself. We do have some that are in secured hangars in high sec and i will gladly do my best to get bpcs to where they are needed. (Not sure I want to bring the bpo's to 0.0 lol) Super capital builds will need to be coordinated through alliance leadership (which I am a part of - makes it easier that way hehe) Until the pocket settles down and I am able to actually play some myself soon (tm) we may need to look into a corporation day, kinda along same lines as alliance day, where we run anoms and belts as a corp, let the 10% tax rate go to the coffers and loot and salvage the wrecks for builds/market/etc just my 2 isk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 pm

NewportBox
Corp day would be a good idea, imo.
winbrian wrote:The high end minerals are actually the easiest to get. Its the mexallon, pyerite and tritanium that take the longest to get.
And this brings me to the subject of my alt.

My alt's name is Repudiated, and is currently piloting a Retriever. I'm training Astrogeology V atm, with the goal of flying a Covetor (or Hulk) in mind.

As some of you may know, I've discussed (with a few people internally, corp-wise) about placing my alt into one of Ducttape3's alt indy corps. Also, the idea of placing the alt into our own corp has been introduced to me and to be honest I am favoring this idea by a large margin. The only reason I've not asked for an invite on that account is because I still have 6 days left on the Cerebral Accelerator that's implanted into it. Once that is over I'm definitely going to be making inquiries into when / how / etc it will be done.

I'm fairly sure that I read the response by Winbrian regarding the mexallon, pyerite and tritanium being the types of minerals that take the longest to get, and have already focused my energy into that area, in highsec systems within the Tash-Murkon region. (My base of ops for mining atm, usually I'm in a 0.5 / 0.6 system)

Anything I can do to help, don't hesitate.

Newport "Mining all up in your" Box

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Theoroshia
The current corp project is to build me a Thrasher. Get to it boys!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Stracius
Theoroshia wrote:The current corp project is to build me a Thrasher. Get to it boys!
Sorry, we realized we cannot afford them. You didn't get the memo?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:43 am

Theoroshia
Typical. We can afford carrier's and dreadnaughts for everyone else, but poor Theo can't get his Thrasher.

:(

Return to “EvE Online”