Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 pm

NewportBox
(From Dirty Harry) "I gots to know..."

Even though the temptation to flat out copy someone else's avatar is extreme (because they're damn cool, son!)..

I suck at Photoshop. Corel Draw made me it's bitch. Hell, even Microsoft Paint cut me pretty good... (It's still healing..)

How do I gets me one of those niftyriffic, awesomesauce, intensity in ten cities Avatars that you guys are rockin?

Newport "Cocaine is one hell of a drug!" Box

Re: Avatars!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Kon
This link should take you to the pre-made avatars available on the SSX forums. Other than that, Google is always a great resource. I think only a couple people here have actually made/altered their own avatars.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:27 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Kahn wrote:I think only a couple people here have actually made/altered their own avatars.
We're the really cool ones though ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:08 am

NewportBox
Would it be alright if I used one of the ones located at the link Kahn posted for the SMA forums as well?

Thanks for that, bro!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:04 am

Whizbang
Anubis wrote:
Kahn wrote:I think only a couple people here have actually made/altered their own avatars.
We're the really cool ones though ;)
No, we're the really cool ones. Anubis is a tool who thinks he's cool. :lol:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
NewportBox wrote:Would it be alright if I used one of the ones located at the link Kahn posted for the SMA forums as well?
Yes, feel free!

Anyone should feel free to utilise our SSX avatars wherever they like. I'm not 100% sure if it's possible to direct link from where they are currently within the gallery (never tried it), but if not just let me know and I'll make it possible :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 pm

NewportBox
(Mr. Burns Voice) Excellent...

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

Thanks for everything :lol:

Newport "I be populating your forums" Box

Return to “EvE Online”