Corp-Based SRP

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Corp-Based SRP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 pm

NewportBox
I've discussed SMA's SRP with a couple people so far, and it was brought to my attention that if I needed help with reimbursement for non-doctrine losses (within reason) to come to you guys :)

There were 3 ships lost, all of which are Maledictions.

Here's the honest truth:

1. These losses were incurred in SMA fleets, led by SMA FC's. (Stated for reasons of eligibility)
2. I've learned *since* these losses that I would have been able to submit an SRP form and most likely would have been reimbursed for their loss.
3. I screwed up the requirement for all SRP's to be submitted within 24 hours of the loss.

--------------- KILLMAILS FOLLOW ---------------

- http://sma.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12672636

- http://sma.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12681533

- http://sma.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12681999

---------------- END KILLMAILS ------------------

Thank you in advance for any help I may receive for these. I can guarantee that you won't be seeing alot of this type of post from me :)

Thanks Again,
Newport "Busted Ass" Box

Re: Corp-Based SRP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:34 pm

winbrian
Are you saying that you selected the wrong ship type in the srp form?

I suggest you send 1337fknthor about this. He is the council member that handles SRP reimbursement.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 am

Kon
I think he means these weren't doctrine ships. I think we as a corp should do everything we can, within reason, to help out corpmates in such a situation. I would, but I'm still grinding ISK to buy another PVP Drake after I lost like 6 last week. :lol:
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:14 am

NewportBox
Sorry for the confusion :) Yup, they weren't doctrine ships. (They were "fast tackle" Interceptors)

I've spoken to a couple FC's and they've since informed me that I can submit SRP forms for losses incurred in such ships. I wasn't aware I could do so at the time of the losses, and it's well beyond the time frame in which I am able to submit SRP requests. ( Within 24 hours : :shake: )

I really hate doing so, and usually make it a policy of my own that I never do it.. but..

I'm asking for any kind of help that the corporation can offer me. Be it ISK, ship hulls, anything.

Again, I hate asking for help like this, as I dont beg for anything.. I'm simply not the type. Unfortunately, between the 3x Malediction losses and the few Drakes I've lost (which I have submitted SRP requests for), I'm officially broke until my latest "PLEX con" arrives in the mail in a couple days :(

Thank You In Advance For Any (and) All Help,
Newport "I hate begging" Box

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm

winbrian
Only income we have is what you guys do, ratting and running missions. We do have a 10% tax on sales as well, that you will have to manually give to the corp.

That being said, we don't have the income to provide for any ship or module replacements.

Keep active in the alliance ops so we can try to claim a planet for PI income.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:40 pm

NewportBox
No worries, this thread is now inaccurate. Ty for the concern, peoples :)

Return to “EvE Online”