Planetary Interaction

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Planetary Interaction

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 am

NewportBox
Is SS-X going to be selling PI materials to the Alliance? I figured I'd ask before I go and attempt to make contracts with anybody myself :)

Re: Planetary Interaction

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

SL33PY
good question... Win?

I already proposed to bring in a bunch of command centers that I still have in stock to the corp hangar in HB7, but I haven't heard of Win yet about it. I'm currently producing oxygen and enriched uranium.

Win how are we going to go about or PI business?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm

NewportBox
I'm currently producing Coolant and Supertensile Plastics.

The lack of skill level on my part (can only upgrade my command centers to level 3 or 4) leaves me with alot of the following as well:

- Aqueous Liquids
- Ionic Solutions
- Noble Gas
- Planktic Colonies

I've also got one PI running on Repudiated, I'll modify this reply with the stuff I'm making on it later.

Newport

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

winbrian
I would like to have our corporation have some kind of income.
Right now, we are solely making money off of rat bounties which the corp only gets 10%. Our rent is 150mil per month.
Now I easily can make that 150mil and donate it to the corp is no problem, but that defeats the purpose of a group effort lol

If you make any kind of pos fuel, the alliance will buy it.
Should you feel that helping the corp by giving your PI POS fuel, that is entirely up to you.
Contract them to the Corp or to me in O-JPKH. I will sell it on behalf of the corp.

As for other PI goods I'm not sure if people buy PI goods, so if you make non-fuel pi products, you're going to have to haul it high sec yourself.
It's a real pain hauling it to high sec from Branch. So I suggest just sticking with pos fuels or some that someone in the corp/alliance needs.

Otherwise

We already have a 10% tax on any sales. You have to manually give it to the corp.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 pm

SL33PY
I have no problem donating all my pi profit to corp, The first export contract will be used by me to finance the installation on the planet.

Also:

I got installations in AH and UQ-9

Is it ok just to contract it in the AH station? I suspect the alliance prefers to have it there too, since it's the main market hub?

Otherwise I can also haul it HB7

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:53 am

NewportBox
If anybody needs their PI materials hauled on behalf of the corporation, I'll be glad to help. I can haul 20k m3 per trip, and don't need any type of compensation.

If you've already got extreme PI skills and are moving alot of m3 worth, it may not be immediate, but I'll do all I can.

Please set the time limit to 2 weeks, it definitely will take nowhere near that long. Trust me.

The maximum time limit is just for buffer lol :)

Newport

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:05 pm

NewportBox
It appears the bulk of alliance buy orders are located in either O-J or HB7.

I'm going to completely rework or destroy at least two of my PI, because they're making things that I thought would end up selling, but simply won't.

Any suggestions on what I should do for the most profit for the corp? So far I'm concentrating on the lower end materials that are used for fuel blocks.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm

SL33PY
you don't need to destroy, you can re purpose your infrastructure

http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/w/index.p ... ommodities

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:07 am

NewportBox
I should elaborate :lol:

I'll need to decommission the extractors, to rebuild them in better locations for the materials they'll be extracting, in replace of the old ones :)

Return to “EvE Online”