Who Does What?

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Who Does What?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Theoroshia
To be honest I've always had the feeling that SS-X has almost zero command structure, which I am in no way complaining about. I love it. But I've recently begun to realize I don't really know what anyone does "officially", as in, who is in control of what. Do we even have a formalized command structure?

I guess what I'm asking is, who does what?

I'll start - I don't do anything but guess passwords.

Re: Who Does What?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:43 am

Stracius
I pretend to be useful. I'm mostly successful since somehow people sometimes believe that I am.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:24 pm

SL33PY
Oz is the big man, but his real life prevents him from doing a lot atm. So Winbrian is your main goto guy. He can always help out.

Strac knows a lot about pvp and toon setup, and it's always nice to have a soundboard to talk about your ideas of char development (at least I have liked those few talks that we had)

Me I'm trying to attend as much sma meetings as possible, I follow up the SMA forums, I have been updating the corporation fittings. Generally just helping out where I can.

I'm also (and since a few months Winbrian as well-) a part of the SMA Market Office, we stock monkey space with jita goods so that we can fly our doctrine ships decently. I also keep good relations with both Hrabandur and Khujo. Hrab is an SSX director (or however it's called) and khuj is either well on his way to become one, or he already is one :)

That's more or less it :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Theoroshia
How can I get involved with the SMA Office stuff? This is good info.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:37 pm

SL33PY
Theoroshia wrote:How can I get involved with the SMA Office stuff? This is good info.
That's easy, you just be active and help out wherever possible. If you want to join the market office, there is a waiting list, but you'll have to have a certain amount of isk that you can invest into the market and your trade skills must be on par.

The market office is just one of the offices, there are several. Most of the time both the time that you have been with sma and your activity are taken into account.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:45 am

Theoroshia
Would anyone be interested in getting a "Corp Activity"? Like, a convenient excuse for us all to get on comms and do something? Doesn't really matter what, it would just be nice to see everyone in one place. If there's not much interest that's fine too, but I know I haven't talked to some of you in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am

SL33PY
khi and strac usually are on comms (TS3), Winbrian is at work most of the time and that's why we don't see him so much on voice comms. I get on regularly but leave if no one is online to talk to or go afk somewhere.

With the two weeks downtime, we are up ratting together. Ratting in branch can earn some nice isk's. If I'm flying alone, one site gives me +/- 23mil isk in bounties and +/- 15mil isk in loot. Burning trough sites with Winbrian is really fun, he can fly two tengu's and I'm in a tengu too. Last week I lent khi my noctis so he could salvage the sites and Winbrian and I were burning trough the anoms raising the XW- military index :-)

Stracius also works on strange hours so I see him from time to time right before he's off to work. Khizune is practically on all day :-)

Return to “EvE Online”