SS-X and SMA kind of parting ways

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

SS-X and SMA kind of parting ways

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:45 am

SL33PY
It's with a heavy heart that I must announce that SS-X will be leaving SMA as a corp. For some time now SMA is requiring corps to have 25 active pilots on at all times. We had about 5. For a long time this was tolerated, but alas no more. That's why it has been decided that the currently active members have the option to join our friends at ANR-K.

SS-X will be moving back to hi-sec. Everyone is welcome to apply his former out of corp hi-sec alts back into the corp. When in time we get to enough active members, we will be welcome to re-join SMA.

- SL33PY

Re: SS-X and SMA kind of parting ways

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:33 pm

M.Steiner
Very sorry to hear that.
To give credit though, it's amazing that the Eve group is still active at all after all these years to be fair. You guys definitely take the award for being the SSX' longest standing group. You've done good :). And with time, hopefully you'll reach that 25 requirement again one day :thumb:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:11 am

Kon
Very sad to see. Frankly even when I was playing, it seemed like we were struggling to meet SMA requirements. With the loss of Oz and Wedge, who made huge contributions to alliance requirements, I can see how it got to be too much.

All the same, hi-sec should be a breath of fresh air. I never got to see that side of the game when I played due to the requirements of being in null. That was one of the main things that burned me out on EVE. Not having time to commit to myself when every evening you have to sit in some fleet, and all your skilling time is spent on trying to fit new alliance doctrines.

If I got back into the game, I think I'd enjoy focusing my efforts on directly improving the SSX as a corp.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:28 pm

SL33PY
I'd like that, drop me or winbrian a line in game whenever you do

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 am

Khizune
I think I'd like to join the high sec division. I have the same issue and burnt out from SMA and CFCs requirements. While its amazingly fun out in null the commitment is to a larger group and not yourself, as Kon stated. How I'll get my solid assets out of SMA space is beyond me though lol
Infinity can be everything. And it can be nothing
I inhabit the nothingness
And from it I create everything.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:59 pm

SL33PY
Contact me (drechlas) in game I'll courier it to Jita for ya, remember no containers no fitted ships

Return to “EvE Online”