I'm out.

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

I'm out.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:19 pm

Lil Miss Roshi
I haven't been in very long, but I just want you all to know I've cancelled my account and deleted the game from my HD.
I deleated my account since I am going to be "poor" for a long time and any corners I can cut to save monthly bills, The better. Also most of you are in europe and I am in america and from now on, I will be in classes during the day or having a job and I want to play with people. Finally PvP just isn't my cup of tea.
Please remove me from the users list or something.
Lil Miss Roshi
Miss Busybody

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:52 pm

[TgR]KILLER
havn't seen much of you ingame but bye bye anyway and gl with whatever your gonna do :)
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.
Up to date profile on Allakhazam

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:10 pm

SSX-Biggie
Wow... sorry to see you leave Neocron. It was good having you inclan.

I know how the time commitment thing is and the money thing.. so don't worry man.

We aren't mainly a European clan, even though in NC that is true. We play MANY games, so if you're playing any of the other games we're in, just join up with us there if you wish.

If this is the last we'll see of you, then farewell and thanks for playing with us.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:09 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Sorry to see you go mate :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:51 pm

Futile Resistance
Feel free to stick around in the forums. And if you don't feel like paying pay2play, join us in Guild Wars! Lots of fun, and it's "free" :thumb:

Return to “Neocron”