I want him OUT. NOW.

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:06 am

SSX-Biggie
BlackDove wrote:Rybock is the guy who stole the 4 mill in the first place.

Unless I'm missing something, the asshole made out with 8 million then?
Ah BD, always eloquent. :) Brevity IS the soul of wit.

Nah BD, I think Hybok--let's just call him Rob, seems like he was just scrambling to make things right. by us.

So what is the current status on this sitch-eee-ay-shun?
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:57 am

Gryphon
He's waiting for someone to come and clan him.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:42 am

Captain on the Bridge
To all u concerned:

I am very upset from reading this post and Rob's answers to u all.
Yes Rice has given me the website and advised me to read this forum post and I am very glad he did.

Rob has 4 accts of which # 2 and # 4 will be inactive after the 14 days free trial. He also told me he is unable to reactivate # 4 acct. Therefore I stripped those 2 accts so the items would not be lost. YES I STRIPPED THE ACCTS and he knew about this. All items are safely held in 2 appts in techhaven until he can reactivate the accts.
Rice asked me to check all chars for the 5 mill in particular char Muse.
I checked all chars and did not touch anything on acct 1 and 3. Acct 4 Muse had less then 0.5 mill on him, all other runners on accts 2 and 4 had anywhere between 435 credits and about 20 - 25 K. He can have his items back whenever he needs them. I have NEVER stolen anything and I dont intend to, I am a very honest person and if u had dealings with me in the past u should all know that. Actually I am proud of being honest, if that tells u anything.
If I have log in for any acct and I have to log one of those chars, this char is put back in the same spot I found him at in the same condition I found him with. BTW, I have log in for about 27 different accts atm and am very proud that my friends trust me with this.

Ressi Blade
Major General House DoY (CW-DAC-FA)
Chairwoman Fallen Angels
Member DoY Alliance Council
Recipient of the Free Thinker Medal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:27 am

SSX-Biggie
Ressi, just know that no one here thinks you stole anything. Don't worry about it. Your character is not in question here.

I've looked for Rob ingame because I wanted to tell him we had a meeting and by unanimous decision have decided to not clan him for the time being.

We feel he has misrepresented SSX to DoY and DoY to SSX, and for that we cannot fully trust him. Since we are a group of friends here, what is friendship without trust?

Rob, if you are reading this, we bear you no ill will and I will even help you out in the future, but at this point we need to have trust built up between us before we can have you in the clan. Sorry, but that's just how we feel at this point.

Sadly,

bigs
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:10 am

Gryphon
I support the decision. I also agree with Ressi here in saying that she as a person, is responsible, and in my experience honest. Further to our own private converstations soon after the original incident, i was able to remove remaining characters that were tagged "On Hiatus" to prevent any other log ins. I wouldn't have been able to track these down without the help of Ressi.

It seems that he has been playing us off against one another. Anubis and others have recounted episodes of my rejecting him, only for him to contact other members with the message that Biggie said it was fine. Surely, he would have known that it would have been posted here before hand.

I'm sorry Rob, but i don't trust you enough to have any dealings with you anymore. You abused the trust of the SSX, and that of your own clan who were always looking out for you. You have caused a lot of people a lot of headaches.

I hope you're proud.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:47 pm

Captain on the Bridge
The 4 mill Invinci brrowed from me have been repaid
Thanks for your support in this matter clan SSX

Ressi Blade
Major General House DoY (CW-DAC-FA)
Chairwoman Fallen Angels
Member DoY Alliance Council
Recipient of the Free Thinker Medal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:39 pm

BlackDove
Somebody explain in plain words to the uninitiated here what happened?

I'm througly confused.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:50 pm

SSX-Biggie
BlackDove wrote:Somebody explain in plain words to the uninitiated here what happened?

I'm througly confused.
In a nutshell:
-I restart the SSX as active in NC2.
-Rob/Invinci volunteers to recruit and he puts his PvP players inclan. Since I played alongside him quite a few times and like him, he is made rank 14.
-Rob recruits some questionable PvP-nutters.
-Since Rob is DoY-clan, we work alongside DoY at OP Fights, DoY holds some OPs, we have fun.
-Nutters want more rank. To prevent a cleaning of the clan bank, Rob and I empty the clan bank save for a few million. Rob takes 5 million on Muse, 1 million of which is my own.
-Nutters act like nutters so I boot said nutters.
-Rob has RL problems, I am losing trust in him b/c of what I hear through t he grapevine and the lack of accountability, plus the fact that the 5 million is gone, I remove access to clan bank.
-Old SSX members come back.
-Rob does questionable things, is booted from clan DoY. Gives clan access to other non-clanned people.
-I'm not around so Gryphon boots Rob from clan. We all stand by his decision.
-Rob tries to make ammends by borrowing 4 million from Ressi to pay us back (unbeknownst to us stating that we are asking for it,using my name again).
-I tell Rob to make sure Ressi gets her money back.
-I talk to Ressi, we corroborate stories/sides and see that Rob has been playing us against each other the whole time.
-Rob loses trust with all of us.

That's a big nutshell, but there's still a LOT more... I'm sure someone else would be happy to fill you in on more particulars.

I gotta go to the bar now :)
-bigs
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:06 pm

BlackDove
Allright.

Return to “Neocron”