Postponiness of NC...

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:50 pm

Gryphon
Apologies Riccko, but having spent time on the server myself, thats my opinion of an average saturn play - I found very few people that actually showed some degree of maturity.

On a side note - had my induction on my new course @ uni today - fun fun fun, Left early to find the room, Failed miserably as it wasn't numbered - though common sense should have dictated that if it wasn't any other rooms, and it was on the right corridor then that would be the room...

Wandered in - sat down - induction quiz - Had a few chuckles sharing stories of last year at uni with my group - the term semester has now been changed to hangovers, so in essence a uni year consists of one 12 week hangover, a short break, and then another 11 week hangover :thumb:

tried to get my timetable - but nope... not registered - they never sent me my acceptance letter - which sucks, so I have to pick one up from my personal tutor - joy.

So I bummed around the campus - had a couple of pints with some peoples - wandered down to the halls to see what the peeps are like there, now I'm gonna extend my overdraft till my loan comes.

Fun fun fun...
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:52 pm

M.Steiner
Gryphon wrote:Had a few chuckles sharing stories of last year at uni with my group - the term semester has now been changed to hangovers, so in essence a uni year consists of one 12 week hangover, a short break, and then another 11 week hangover :thumb:
rofl :lol:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Neocron”