:o

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

:o

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:51 pm

Reeza
heh well thought i'd inform you i moved back to proto pharma after some events and seeing somethings.

I am gonna try and rp in Proto and do some clan or something i dunno yet but i dont wanna quit SSX altogether as your a great bunch and i could use some of the rp gurus wisdow from time to time :p

I also will still help any ssx out regardless of faction ( i can look past the red if its ssx ;) )
I will let you decide if my ppu can stay or not as i have said i have no interest in jepordising SSX in any shape or form and will leave it you high circle people to decide this.
I just want to do some rp for a change i hope you understand.

Sorry to be such a let down tank ( 5 minute memeber thing) :(
Sectioned.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:59 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sorry to see you leave mate :(

I can understand a wish to move out of FA at the moment. As we discussed a couple of days ago FA isnt exactly welcoming atm nor very stable and friendly. I think you made a good choice in ProtoPharma. My second favourite faction :)

I know PP is a little dead atm, so I wish you the best of luck in helping bring it back to life. You've been great to get to know over the past couple of weeks and for me you'll always be a friend regardless of faction.

I know I'll see you ingame at some point. I look forward to it. And if you ever need someone to tag along in a rhino etc again then just DM me ;)

Hope you'll stick around both on IRC and the forums. You'd be more than welcome.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Neocron”