Whoa... "ID Card Number"?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Whoa... "ID Card Number"?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:40 am

Futile Resistance
Right above the credit card box, one of the fields says: "ID Card Number"...

I checked Click2Pay's website, and under "help" it says: Social Security Number.

WTF :weird:

Someone please tell me that this isn't a SSN field box for us USA residents. :smack:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:00 am

M.Steiner
Oh FFS, they've added a passport number as well now too, so i wouldn't be surprised if they've added SSN for US as well. God damn!

Really, its gettin feckin worse. :smack:

KK have done great so far, everything on their side has gone smoothly. But this c2p shite is driving me up the wall.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:03 pm

SoulSeeker
The White Final Fantasy box on my 'local' virginmega stores shelf looks more tempting everyday lately.

What can i say....KK said 'sure switch/solo...np'...... 'ssn?..nah...if u use our client , wont have to bother with that'..

Face it guys their a small german games company with a 'patch called nc2 which has taken 2 years ..and their using a german clicktopay to keep the costs down...any normal fool would use an international company like paypal,seeing as their player base 'is' international.

Time will tell....i cant join anyways without a client and atm i'm just watching whats happening...should hopefully be sorted by the 14Oct..when PcZone gets out to the shops.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:43 pm

M.Steiner
KK are just as p***ed off with all this c2p stuff as we are i think, we wernt supposed to have to give SSN/Passport/Insurance Numbers/Drivers Licences and we were to be able to use other cards except for visa and mastercard of which c2p are STILL saying 18hrs later that thats all they are accepting and they are sorry we were told otherwise.

-The SSN / Passport bits have come off their site now by looks of it, but they still aint put the other payment options up there :(

I am kinda furious with c2p but not with KK. I want to wait longer, and i really wanna play NC2 but i ain't a very patient person.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:07 pm

BlackDove
I think you have to send them a blood sample now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:38 pm

Futile Resistance
BlackDove wrote:I think you have to send them a blood sample now.
And a couple of strands of your hair for drug test screenings :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:50 pm

M.Steiner
The enormous response yesterday evening led to several problems at our payment provider Click2Pay. We collected the problems that were reported and forwarded them to Click2Pay. As you might have noticed already, some changes were already made to improve the process.

Some of the problems are for example the inaccurate error messages. There were cases of credit card numbers that were rejected because the account hadn?t got enough funds, but the message returned by the server was: ?bad Credit Card number?.

The direct debiting payment possibility in Austria will be activated today. Click2Pay is working on the direct debiting payment possibility (e.g. Switch/solo) in the UK. Apparently some formalities need to be cleared before Click2Pay can activate it.

We hope that these changes will smooth the whole account creation process. For all problems concerning Click2Pay, call their hotline:
International +49 30 300 110 100
USA (Tollfree): 1-888-254-2729

For all other questions concerning accounts and other Neocron related issues, contact our support department by email:
Overview of Neocron2 Support addresses

"Apparently some formalities need to be cleared before Click2Pay can activate it." - Eh? It was supposed to have been all sorted ready for yesterdays launch. How long they gonna make us wait before they let us play / loose customers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:45 pm

SoulSeeker
Unless alot of people have maxed out their monthly cc 'limit'..it should still charge..to the card ..but the cc card company would contact the cardholder...this is all very strange imo.

Bring back worldpay..i never had them pay too much and it was always on time etc...cant see they people think them so bad tbh.

Btw i was on nc1 today ..all 4 of us lol.....if i cancel my nc1 a/c..before i probably sign up for nc2...will that work ..or should i just sit tight and see what happens...:)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:07 pm

M.Steiner
SoulSeeker wrote:if i cancel my nc1 a/c..before i probably sign up for nc2...will that work ..or should i just sit tight and see what happens...:)
I canceled my accounts over 24hrs ago and still haven't managed to sign upto c2p so it shouldn't matter. You'll still be able to post on the forums and everything if your accounts are still payed for. One of my accounts was payed for up until January and i still can't feckin play it :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:20 pm

Riccko
THEY'VE ADDED THE switch/solo debit cards now

but still dosen't work.

ive given up

i am a member of nc forums but cant post a reply

so what can i say except

:smack: :mad: :( :shake: its ludicrous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:31 pm

M.Steiner
Riccko wrote:THEY'VE ADDED THE switch/solo debit cards now

but still dosen't work.

ive given up

i am a member of nc forums but cant post a reply

so what can i say except

:smack: :mad: :( :shake: its ludicrous
I feel for ya buddy, this is all ridiculous. Its problem after problem :( :smack:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:40 pm

Riccko
if you can pass that on to the nc forums as they have blocked
me from replying to posts(not sure why).i would be very grateful dan

think its got out of hand and some one seriously need to sort
it out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:45 pm

M.Steiner
They are apparently working at fixing the switch/solo, debit cards etc. Quite a few others are having the exact same problems as us, lets just hope they fix it before some of us have had enough and decide to give up trying. :rolleyes:

Heres what they've said about it:
Click2Pay is working on the direct debiting payment possibility (e.g. Switch/solo) in the UK. Apparently some formalities need to be cleared before Click2Pay can activate it.
I hope they don't take much longer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:51 pm

Futile Resistance
I'm glad they removed the ID # thing. Cause I just successfully registered :D Time to fire up NC! ...

After my java homework :smack:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:14 am

M.Steiner
What a surprise!.

Get pee'd off so i go away. I watch few hrs of TV and i have a sleep, i come back and surprise, surprise!. Same f*ing errors as i was getting yesterday! Are they taking the piss or what?

Well they've had wednesday, thursday and i will try be patient and give them friday as well. If they ain't fixed it by the end of today then they can shove their waste of time crappy service up their ass cos i ain't giving them any longer and i don't particulary wanna give them any of my details when they can't do a bloody thing right anyway.

My gameplay time that i have PAYED FOR is going down and down and i can't even playing the feckin game cos of those idiots - That is NOT on.

:mad:

-Just emailed c2p. Told em that i am loosing my gameplay time that i have already payed for but unable to play because of their switch/solo UK crap and asked them if they will have it fixed by the end of today.... Wonder what they will tell me this time. *Goes back to bed and awaits a reply

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:56 am

Futile Resistance
Hrm... So the only problem you're having now is the fact you can't pay via Switch/Solo right? Well, I'm sure they'll be adding that since a good majority of the UK fan base uses that (a guess).

Oh yea, for those that did successfully register, you have to activate your account by clicking a link in the email they send you. Also, write down the last 4 digits of the Private Access Number (PAN), it's under (when you loging to c2p w/ email addy + password) Account -> Security.

Some c2p rep called me up and validated me... It's a good thing I had an extra phone nearby so I called my dormmate and he checked it up for me (I was out at the time).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:23 am

M.Steiner
Futile Resistance wrote:Hrm... So the only problem you're having now is the fact you can't pay via Switch/Solo right? Well, I'm sure they'll be adding that since a good majority of the UK fan base uses that (a guess).
Yes, but we were told we would be able to use switch/solo from the beginning of the NC2 launch on wednesday. They shouldn't need to "add" it cos it should have already been there :rolleyes:

If it does work today, i hope to god they don't call my house cos they wouldn't like what i'd say to them :o

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:50 am

M.Steiner
Right i've managed to upgrade both of my accounts, though i had to use fecking mastercard.... I cannot carry on paying with mastercard so i hope to god they fix the switch bit very very soon.

When switch/solo is finalised i will change my payment method to switch in my c2p settings, but if they do not accept switch soon, before my accounts run out then i have no choice but to cancel them. So its upto them now... At least i should be able to play for the time being but if they don't sort switch out soon i'm gonna have to say my bye byes to my accounts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:17 am

Futile Resistance
I'm sure they'll have it added within a month.

Anyway, need help getting enough $ to get a clan key? I would've done it already if I had enough hehe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:36 am

M.Steiner
Futile Resistance wrote:I'm sure they'll have it added within a month.

Anyway, need help getting enough $ to get a clan key? I would've done it already if I had enough hehe.
We'll need a symp bitch to kill first i think cos we still need 90 FA symp to actually buy the key, money shouldn't be a problem i don't think. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:31 pm

M.Steiner
Here's another update that Martin gave on the forums about 30mins ago regarding the click2pay problems.
We are currently in heavy talks with the payment provider to fix ALL problems mentioned in this thread. We will make an announcement as soon as everything has been sorted out. And there can't be any option to fixing this stuff up... C2P is working on the fixes right now.

Return to “Neocron”