Ingame Forum

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Ingame Forum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:21 am

Kon
We should use it for tradeskilling. Say, someone needs something, like something constructed or researched. They could put the parts in a cabinet, post on the ingame forum and say "I need this put together." A few hours later, someone comes on, checks the ingame forum (when I say "use it more," that also means check it everytime you login, or else it's useless to use it) and builds the item. The next day the person who needed the item checks the cabinet and sees the item complete. Huh? Good idea huh? I thought so. :p
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:04 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Nice idea :) I generally check the ingame forum most days, just incase there's anything there that needs attention, so it could work if others do the same.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:46 am

SSX-Biggie
I also check the ingame forum every day I log on, just in case.

I also started a Repair cabinet in the apt... it has my wrecked armor in it now.

If anyone has a REPPER, plz fix whatever is put in there. It may go without saying, but I'll say it anyway, if you didn't put it in there, it ain't yours :) Whoever REPs please take money as needed for rep lube, etc...
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:10 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Overlord reps. I'll have him fix up your armour later :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:36 pm

SSX-Biggie
Anubis wrote:Overlord reps. I'll have him fix up your armour later :)
LOL -- I could have just logged him in.
Now I'm gonna start a "Who we are and what we do" thread so we know who inclan does what.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Repped all your stuff for ya ;)

I'll add my people onto the list later :)

Return to “Neocron”