Raiseing symp?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Raiseing symp?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:18 am

Kiang
Is there a quick way to raise sympathy with a specific faction if you wanted to change a characters faction other then doing missions. For instance are there mobs you can kill to raise your symp or anything like that?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:08 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Having someone roll a character in an opposing faction just for you to kill (i.e. symp bitch) is probably the best way since the sympathy rework. But it depends on someone having a free slot to roll one for you.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:57 pm

Phrank T Phish
faction NPC's work as well, but you need to find the right one. there might be an info site with a list or something, could be worth looking for. but missions are fairly fast. Shape went from 10 BT symp to 50 in about half an hour. just need the right hunting grounds
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:07 pm

Kiang
Ok I want to go to BT next actually. Where is a good hunting ground to go to to start that process?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:10 am

SSX-Biggie
Kiang wrote:Ok I want to go to BT next actually. Where is a good hunting ground to go to to start that process?
If you want symp for BT, you can symp bitch one of my alts. Let me know.
BlackDove wrote:You see this is what happens when you give drugs to Bigs.
He starts to love you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:30 pm

Phrank T Phish
well, missions you can do the small sewer rat's at 10 symp (should have that automatically) in plaza 1 at the bottom of the lifts to chrytons. when you hit 30 do the normal agressor missions. hard and captains are 38, but normal are 30. plaza 2 aggy celars are easy enough.

or give me a nudge, ill bring daughter to MB to get slaughtered :-)
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

Return to “Neocron”