Who was it who asked meh to do the ad?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Who was it who asked meh to do the ad?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:05 pm

Gryphon
The Flying angels ad.

I'll need to know a bit more about what style you want - I also need a screenie of a glider (fullscreen no RPOS please) and if you can, a frontal of each character.

Any slogans would be good

I have all the player names and a few ideas - I'll post a draft tommorrow.

I'll keep it off the NC forums till you guys say it's okay. :)

Ooh - almost forgot - what size?

and any other miscelaneous info You might have that would be important.
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 pm

BlackDove
That'd be Rah, the Flying Moro.... I mean, the Flying Idi......I mean, the Flying Pilot. Yes, that's it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:31 am

SirRah
BlackDove wrote:That'd be Rah, the Flying Moro.... I mean, the Flying Idi......I mean, the Flying Pilot. Yes, that's it.
Shut up Bia..... BD.

I'd like to have it in DIN A4, thats 2480x3508 pixel. It's supposed to be for the next VotR.

As for the slogans try: The Flying Angels - You need a flight? Call us! We fly everyone from anywhere to everywhere! Anytime.

I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the bomber and carrier.

The style should be: we take 2 bombers, left and right, and in the middle a carrier. Above them there's a scouter flying.

They all are infront of the DoY gates in the desert.

Above them there should be a logo of the Fallen Angels. Below them the slogan. In the bottom corners the clanlogos of SSX and R2k - Asterix from them is my partner in that "company".

I'm sure you'll make a nice sweet ad ;)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in the valley.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:35 am

BlackDove
SirRah wrote:The Flying Angels - You need a flight? Call us! We fly everyone from anywhere to everywhere! Anytime.
Moshi-moshi.

I'd like a flight to the Neocron gates, through the way of Sherman's Bay.

;D

Now do I compensate for a new carrier, or? :p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:24 am

M.Steiner
Kadaj would like to become a Flying Angel if you are letting more people into your lil company.. when he finds a vhc eye off someone and has saved his pocket money up tho heh ;D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:00 am

Gryphon
SirRah wrote:
BlackDove wrote:That'd be Rah, the Flying Moro.... I mean, the Flying Idi......I mean, the Flying Pilot. Yes, that's it.
Shut up Bia..... BD.

I'd like to have it in DIN A4, thats 2480x3508 pixel. It's supposed to be for the next VotR.

As for the slogans try: The Flying Angels - You need a flight? Call us! We fly everyone from anywhere to everywhere! Anytime.

The style should be: we take 2 bombers, left and right, and in the middle a carrier. Above them there's a scouter flying.

Above them there should be a logo of the Fallen Angels. Below them the slogan. In the bottom corners the clanlogos of SSX and R2k - Asterix from them is my partner in that "company".

Okay - I think I have an idea then. I'm thinking not a front on shot of the gates - but maybe a 60/70 degree shot - thta'll give me more sky to play with.

Direct frontal shot of a carrier - maybe again slightly angled as if it is in a climb. The two bombers I can do with one shot - I'll need it to peel off in one direction, again maybe in a shallow climb. If we can get the scout to maybe pull a u turn - I can take a shot where it's swinging round as if comin from behind the carrier.

I'll need the R2k Logo - errr... trying to think... yeah - the names are going to be needed for a contact correct? - do you want a portrait of your guys along the bottom edge?
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:37 pm

SirRah
Gryphon wrote:
SirRah wrote:
Shut up Bia..... BD.

Okay - I think I have an idea then. I'm thinking not a front on shot of the gates - but maybe a 60/70 degree shot - thta'll give me more sky to play with.

Direct frontal shot of a carrier - maybe again slightly angled as if it is in a climb. The two bombers I can do with one shot - I'll need it to peel off in one direction, again maybe in a shallow climb. If we can get the scout to maybe pull a u turn - I can take a shot where it's swinging round as if comin from behind the carrier.

I'll need the R2k Logo - errr... trying to think... yeah - the names are going to be needed for a contact correct? - do you want a portrait of your guys along the bottom edge?

nah just the names and server.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother****** in the valley.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:42 pm

Gryphon
Aighty ho!

Feel free to mail meh the pics or attach em here - or however you want to do it

MSN: Cheesefinger@msn.com
Phayse@gmail.com
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:12 pm

Futile Resistance
I'll be sending a few pics your way (of just a carrier), since I think (unless you're gonna PS edit em) my vid quality's the best of these guys :sweat:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:15 pm

Gryphon
Aye - It's getting the P/S treatment.

Save my sanity - Gimme - I need to do something... Soooo bored - yet incredibly tweaked...
ESO - EU - Ebonheart

Return to “Neocron”