You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Yippee a Rollback

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:30 pm

Scorpius
Yes Boys and Girls Terra has had a rollback!!!!!..... :smack:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:24 pm

Gryphon
Bleh - can't be arsed - I'm gonna reroll everything - start fresh. Bu tI don't think I'll be playing for a couple of weeks. :smack:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:41 pm

[TgR]KILLER
hehe din't affect me. i logged 30 min before the backup :D
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.
Up to date profile on Allakhazam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:20 am

M.Steiner
Thankfully i wasn't affected too much by the rollback, just the bloody storm we were having yesterday. I'd just gone and rebought a glider on my spy when my internet connection kept dropping, during this time some dick thought he'd gank me in the FA sector whilst i was tryin to relog.. Never got back on after that cos my connection dropped for about 12 feckin hours :sweat: :(
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:46 am

BlackDove
THE ROLLBACK COMETH.

Seriously, I didn't care because nothing was affected for me. Ever since the last rollback, I learned how to evade its consequences, because I knew it was gonna happen again.

Play one day - don't play the next.

You reduce the chance of it happening to you by a great deal.

Also - conform yourself to the CET timezone (+1) and don't play after 22:00 CET. See, they sleep during that time, and rollbacks usually occur the next morning. You will buy yourself a good 7-10 hours if another rollback occurs.

Of course, none of that works if they don't get their act straight soon :p

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:07 am

M.Steiner
BlackDove wrote:Also - conform yourself to the CET timezone (+1) and don't play after 22:00 CET. See, they sleep during that time, and rollbacks usually occur the next morning. You will buy yourself a good 7-10 hours if another rollback occurs.
lmao :lol:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:02 pm

Scorpius
Maester Seymour wrote:Thankfully i wasn't affected too much by the rollback, just the bloody storm we were having yesterday. I'd just gone and rebought a glider on my spy when my internet connection kept dropping, during this time some dick thought he'd gank me in the FA sector whilst i was tryin to relog.. Never got back on after that cos my connection dropped for about 12 feckin hours :sweat: :(
:lol: Kaldriss camped your quikbelt for about 20 minutes before I got bored. Oh and me and Spiro got Zyccy who Pk'd you. Brave little <censored> took on me a FA using APU and Spiro who was using Disrupter. He died once I got my aim right. Jesus I need more practice.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:05 pm

Scorpius
BlackDove wrote:THE ROLLBACK COMETH.

Also - conform yourself to the CET timezone (+1) and don't play after 22:00 CET. See, they sleep during that time, and rollbacks usually occur the next morning. You will buy yourself a good 7-10 hours if another rollback occurs.
Actually it's 000hrs CET they rollback from which is 2300hrs GMT.
I did'nt suffer thank the gods. I was dreading losing my shiney new PPR I'd just traded for.

Return to “Neocron”