Neocron Music

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

Neocron Music

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:32 pm

Sixx
When neocron first hit the shelves back in the day, I purchased me a copy after 30 seconds of looking at the back, so you can see how long I've been farmiliar with it (no i didnt do beta, Im talking retail release).

So nowerdays, there are certain songs that I listen to, remind me of certain parts of Neocron, due to me listening to alot of it whilst playing. I just want to know what kind of music reminds you guys of neocron, and what events in neocron the songs remind you of. I'll do a few to kickstart.

1) Extreme - More than words. When I bought the best of CD, I listened to alot, and I really took to this song while I was lvling up in the Outzone, killing cyclopses.

2) Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers...Reminds me of the time when I was leveling up my spy, it was then in Viarosso (sec 1) and I just (again) decided I liked the song. It was live, and Seymour always liked the song and I never did.

3) Bon Jovi - These days. Great tune, but it was when I was hanging around with Seymour (just after I came back from Paris) in Pepper Park/Outzone Industrial thingie, and while I was waiting for Seymour to get his arse into gear, I learned to play this song on the guitar.

Yeah so these songs will always remind me of my time in 'cron. What about everyone elses?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:50 pm

[TgR]KILLER
aint got any songs reminding me of neocron lol..

got a few (hardcore) songs who remind me of raptor call of the shadows played that to death on my 468 comp :p
Recklezz Human Paladin, Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy / First Aid / Fishing / Cooking.
Up to date profile on Allakhazam

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:02 pm

M.Steiner
Cool topic m8.

1st : Music by Rammstein. They will always remind me some of the german friends i made in NC (Rah :).) and Neocron its-self - With them being the only german music i listen to hehe :p

2nd : 2 of my characters ive named after songs that i like. For instance, at one of the best op wars i can remember back when we used to fight the crahn sYndicate. We had a massive fight including loads of different clans and at the time i was listening to Metallica's "Metal Militia". It was one of the best fights i've had in Neocron - So the next character i made, i named him that to remind me of it lol :p - Same with Iron Maiden's "Wrathchild". So i'll always remember neocron when i listen to those 2 songs :)

3rd: Stratovarius - Hunting High & Low. Will remind me of one of the kick ass NC pvp movies that FAnG did which had this song in. Everytime i listen to that song it reminds me of that pvp vid.

4th: Velvet Revolvers Contraband album, listened to this album a LOT whilst playing NC. Bloody good album too if ya ask me :D

Also I'll always be reminded of NC just from being in SSX, cos thats where i first got to know ya'll :D

<3

(Edit: Made a mistake)
Last edited by M.Steiner on Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:58 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Maester Seymour wrote:Also I'll always be reminded of NC just from being in SSX, cos thats where i first got to know ya'll :D
Yeah, no specific music for me. Just being in the SSX will remind me. Maybe we could get a theme song.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:59 pm

Gryphon
Can it be thundercats?

*Rocks out*

*THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS!*

:thumb:
ESO - EU - Ebonheart
Jalfrezi - Khajit DK/Destro
Peeks-Through-Windows - Argonian Templar/Resto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:40 pm

Wiggy_McShades
i love some of hte new songs in neocron specially the ones in the tg hq i usually listen to those while im playing, those alone are the best part of neocron 2

Return to “Neocron”