To let you know...

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

To let you know...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:41 am

Anubis
Site Admin
For those of you who haven't seen it i just posted this on the Neocron Forums, New Runners Corner.
Thats it. I am sick and tired of waiting for PaybyCash. Click2Pay is a pile of crap and on multiple occasions KK has promised PaybyCash by November 18. Yet its NOT HERE!!!!!
I intend to wait until Saturday morning, no longer for PaybyCash, and if KK hasn't pulled itself together and got it working then i will be uninstalling my Neocron 2 client and finding another MMPORG to play.
I wonder if KK knows how many potential customers it has lost because their current payment method is possibly the worst one in existance, and they have not introduced the new one promised.
KK, get your act together. I have been made to wait 2 months to play this game, i understand that introducing a new payment method would take time, but the amount of time that myself, and others have had to wait, is ridiculous.
Thought i'd post it here so that everyone can see it. I am beyond frustrated over the PaybyCash situation now and barring an announcement by KK informing us why PaybyCash is taking so long and providing a FINAL release date within the next week, i will probably be uninstalling the Neocron 2 client on Saturday morning and most likely heading to play either EvE or Anarchy Online.
I'm simply sick and tired of waiting for a payment method that is never getting here.
I've been getting home each day after college, checking for any news on PaybyCash, and upon finding none getting more and more annoyed. It's simply not worth the effort when i could be playing another MMPORG within a matter of hours.

EDIT: As of the moment after posting that i'm feeling less impulsive. My mind is currently thinking along the lines of there's a 75% chance that if PbC isnt here by Saturday i will uninstall the game. But i'm not completely decided. For any other game it would already be uninstalling, but NC2 is a good game and i'm hesitant to give it up. We'll just have to see how things go and how KK respond to the lack of PbC today.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:44 pm

M.Steiner
Who from KK promised paybycash by Nov 18th btw? And even if it was coming today, its not even afternoon yet. Infact at the time that person posted that thread on the forums KK prolly wasn't even at work yet..

I can understand just how annoyed u are m8, pbc will get here, just gotta wait a little while longer even tho it sucks. Try not to throw in a good game because of it - don't go leaving us all just yet. :(
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
KK promised exactly a month and a half ago that PbC would be being tested one week from then and implemented hopefully the week after. Six weeks pass and a big nothing.
Posted 6 weeks ago:
Yes.
It should be up and rolling within a couple weeks.
Posted 3 weeks ago:
The People of KK Support wrote it would be possible when the Boxed Version will be avaible and it would be 18 November
and Nidhogg replied:
If the support guys have given you a date then that's probably correct. It's been a week or so since I've checked up on this issue.
Posted 4 weeks ago:
Anyways I hope we are able to start up this additional service pretty soon.
Yet despite all of this, nothing.
As for not leaving yet MS, the annoyance that has been building up in the past month has been let out. As i said in my edit, i'm feeling less impulsive and i'm less certain that i will definatly be uninstalling the game. But right now my patience with KK is extremely thin. I'm going to think it over for the rest of the day and keep my eye on the NC2 forums for any reply from KK. We'll just have to see how things go.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:23 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
For those of you who weren't on IRC earlier today after ranting about the lack of a decent payment method and ranting on the NC2 forums too i have decided to give it until Christmas for PaybyCash to surface. Simply because i can't find another decent MMPORG out there and i don't want to miss out on a great game simply because of what's happened.
As MS said, lets just hope PbC is here by Christmas.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:23 am

M.Steiner
It should be done by christmas i think (i hope). If Odin was referring to DaFire to the person thats on holiday until monday then he should get things moving. He was pretty helpful with the c2p stuff, ringing em up at all hours n stuff to try sort it out. :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:48 pm

QuantumDelta
Aye, DaFire is another one of their prawnage staff members that actually keep that place afloat :p
"Then, to hide their frailty, they hurt those who are kind.
I whisper farewell to this ugly world and dance nimbly with brilliant wings of red."

Return to “Neocron”