Vista + 360 = Sweeeet

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Vista + 360 = Sweeeet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:36 am

Ambush
Well looks like we might be able to with our PC counterparts sooner than later :D
Expect more connection between the 360 and PC soon with Windows Vista and the Xbox Live Anywhere service that will allow PC gamers and 360 gamers to play together online.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/753/753460p1.html
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:19 am

Stracius
Good luck finding PC gamers willing to upgrade to vista :blank:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Inquisitor
About time. Its only been "possible" for 5 years now...
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:10 am

Ambush
Yea eh, I dont understand why you need Vista for it tho.
I believe Battfield 2:Modern Combat for the 360 connects to a EA Server, so whats stopping you from playing a PC player?
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:15 pm

NiTz
Actuall Ambush , I was informed today...no games currently out will be windows live enabled...so no GOW , or battlefield 2 .. Sorrie Buddy :D
Naw tell them to kiss my black ass
The clean parts
the shitty parts
My Bulletwounds
My Beautymarks
The 5th will tear your ass apart

Return to “Xbox Live”