This is a photo of the new edition of Game Informer Magazine: http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/xbox360/black360/blackxbox1.jpg
The new "Limited Edition" 360 Elite:
* The Elite will be limited quantities only; that may be as much or as little as a couple hundred thousand.
* The case, controller, and Live headset will all be black. It will have all new packaging.
* Elite will cost $479, and will be a 3rd SKU; it will be sold alongside Premium and Core packs.
* Eventually Elite hardware (in white plastics) will take the role of the Xbox Premium. That is to say, after the Elite is launched and sold out, future Xbox Premiums will have 120GB / HDMI.
* Elite models run cooler than normal 360s, but they are not yet confirmed to have 65nm chips.
Microsoft has yet to comment so maybe its all fake?
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"