New Gears Content

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

New Gears Content

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:21 am

Ambush
"The next title update for Gears of War is currently going through the certification process. We'll have more detail about the update this week but I can tell you that in addition to fixing a whole bunch of glitches, and providing 720p for VGA users running at 1280x1024, it will contain a brand new multiplayer gametype called Annex.

"Some folks who got to play it a few weeks ago said they think it is our best multiplayer gametype yet but I'll leave it for you fans to decide what you think for yourself when it shows up soon on Xbox Live."
Sounds great :D .

Oh yea! Its free of course :thumb: .

EDIT: Apparently it might have respawns (http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread. ... 808&page=2)
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:17 am

Inquisitor
Hmmmmmm.....
No signature

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Ambush
http://gearsofwar.com/News/New+Game+Type.htm

Its gonna be released April 9th :)
There is the info of Annex and some changes to Assassination.
No word of the bug fixes but I sure hope the weapon slide glitch is gone.
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:08 pm

Ambush
Anyone try it out yet? I enjoyed it for a bit, but I'm back to Warzone again.

Return to “Xbox Live”