Halo Screenies

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Halo Screenies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Inquisitor
Like Forza, you can upload screen grabs from Halo 3, which I think is awesome :)

No signature

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:05 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ooo, that is a nice feature. Game looks very pretty, but those are good action-screenies you have there :thumb:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Stracius
Don't be confused! Those aren't actual screenies by him. All of his action screen shots are of him face down in the dirt ;D
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Inquisitor
I have some of those too, there is a great one where I kill myself and our whole coop party :)

http://jkohl.smugmug.com/gallery/3611356#205550740

or if you have an XBL account, I think you can login with your Live id and see this:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Scree ... ag=RolandT

And for the lazy:

No signature

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Ambush
wow thats pretty cool, graphics are better than I thought.
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

Return to “Xbox Live”