Ok, I was wrong, I can play this...

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Ok, I was wrong, I can play this...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:50 am

Inquisitor
Picked up Assassin's Creed after some badgering by BD and Anny.

I hate platformers, I hate stealth games.

So far, I can very much play this. Very cool stuff...
No signature

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Heh, glad to hear it.

See, now you know I'm always right ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:37 pm

Ambush
How is it?
"Ambush, You Have deceived us! I'm gonna hunt you and your ship to the ends of the universe!" --SSC-Fahd "Ham Chronicles"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:44 am

Inquisitor
It looks like a platformer and a stealth game, but it really is an action game.

Early on its a little annoying, you die alot, but its a very pretty game, with 3 big middle eastern cities teeming with life.

I'd say its worth playing just to see what they have done. I could do without the scifi overstory, its a little goofy, but when you are actually in the middle ages, its got alot of cool stuff.

Some repetetive tasks, but the overall presentation helps make up for that, and playing in the Third Crusade era is definitely new. Its got the same problem Gears had with the "one button does alot of different things" but its very playable and very neat to look at.

Its more like Crackdown or Spiderman 2 than Metal Gear or Splinter Cell.
No signature

Return to “Xbox Live”