HORAY FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

HORAY FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 pm

Ozgafen
I will be on this Friday and Saturday evening from 8:30pm until how ever long it takes for me to fall asleep at my computer. Therefore I will be available to help with what ever the kinship is doing each of those nights. The CD run last night with Sidey, Ardrake, Gandalor, Lee and Fjornin was an absolute blast! We killed the squid, got Gandalor his slime and even took out Azgoth on the way out. Not only that, everyone survived!

Sorry to disappoint Bink.

My list of things to do looks like this for those with similar goals in mind:

Epic Quest Book 8 Chapter 5
Epic Quest Book 10 Chapter ? (I am on the part where you have to find the bodies with the papers on them)
Uru for the Flawless Dragon Scale, Further Upstream Quest and Warg killing Quest
Deed hunting:
Trollshaws Crawlers, Worms and Wolves
Misty Mountains Trolls
Angmar Wargs, Trolls and Worms
Reputation hunting
All Helegrod Raid Quests
The new Great Burrows instance or Named Elite killing for
BERYL SHARDS!!!!! (I now have 5 recipes that need shards and a GM Jeweler to try for a critical success on each one!)

If there is something on this list you need as well let me know and lets get a group set up. If not but there is something else you need help with please let me know as well! After all the help I have received since I joined the kinship I really want to return the favor and help out others as much as possible. LIFE SHOULDNT END AT 50!!!!!

Although I hear the Gondorian Walker of Smiting with +30 Agility and a decent power buff is nice
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:22 pm

LOTRO_Lee
We need to go kill the Dragon in URU for Oz.

Lee :cool:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:43 pm

Ozgafen
Thanks for the support!

Now the only question is which weapon should I get? The 2-handed axe that is very similar to the 2-handed sword I currently use (Thanks again for that Lee!) or the 1-handed sword, that due to my elfiness I get a 2% damage bonus to use?

I could pair the 1-hander with the decent mace I have or use it with a shield. Just not sure if the 2-handed axe is better than the 2-handed sword I have currently. Choices, choices.... :confused:
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:20 pm

Syro
I have a full social calendar this weekend, but I will be available tonight (Friday) for CD, Uru, Shard farming, or any level 30 stuff in North Downs.

Return to “Lord of the Rings”