Rift/Helegrod/CD/Uru this weekend (1/4-1/6)

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Rift/Helegrod/CD/Uru this weekend (1/4-1/6)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Deimos
Syro had mentioned something on the MOTD about wanting to run some Rift/Helegrod/CD/Uru stuff this weekend. I'm all down for it, but since Nymia and I always want to work together I wanted to start this thread so that people can maybe chime in on when would work for them so we can coordinate what's going on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Wulfsmark
Barring any unforseen incidents, which I have had many lately, I am in for any kin fun pretty much any time this weekend..... Just let me know and I will be there.... sounds like lots of fun!! :thumb: ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Ozgafen
I could be there for a Saturday run on any of those choices, especially the Rift! A few days ago I asked Jeredoc to port me to the Ranger camp inside the Rift so I could poke around and see what kind of gear you can get for helping the cause. All I can say is "WOW!" What an awesome opportunity for our kin to get some of the best gear in the game!!!!
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:08 am

Deimos
Well, in typical fashion I'll probably be missing out on this event. I've been putting in 15 hour days here at work (last night I got home at 4am) because we're in crunch mode trying to meet this Playstation 3 deadline. Ugh. I have to work all weekend I think and I'm guessing it will be for more 15 hour days.

I don't think I'll ever get to see the Rift or Helegrod, let alone get my class quest items. :smack: Thorrz has been a guardian a month and is already past me in gear. *sigh*

If anyone has any hours in the day that they want to sell me I'll trade you in-game gold or even real money. :(

Return to “Lord of the Rings”