Would anyone be interested in going into the Ettenmoors?

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Would anyone be interested in going into the Ettenmoors?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 am

Deimos
I'm not really much of a PvP gamer (in fact I hate it), but there are some items from the Ettenmoors vendor that I want to get and you need to be a certain rank to use them. So I was wondering if there was anyone else who would want to go into the Ettenmoors to do some PvP stuff or some questing in there. Just kind of trying to get a feel for whether or not it's something anyone is interested in or if I should try to just meet people in there to run with. Thanks :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Revonator
I have been thinking about taking Thorrz to at least get his "Esquire" title.

:D
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:50 pm

El Oso
I am not a fan of PvP but, like Thorrz, I want the title...
I'd run out there with you two in an effort to get it...

Faernath S. Preston, Esquire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Syro
I would go for a little bit to hang out but not enough to really help or make a difference.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:32 pm

Ozgafen
I would love to go but my computer's graphics card reaches out of the case and smacks me in the head everytime I try the Ettenmoors. It's like it is telling me "HEY! I don't like working this hard, cut it out! Now go in the kitchen and fix me a pie!!!!!"

It's a very troubled relationship......
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:39 pm

Wulfsmark
I would like to bring Wulfie.. that is why I made her in the first place.. for PVP..... Maybe we can make a kin outing to Ettenmoors one day!! that would be a blast!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:08 pm

El Oso
Wulfsmark wrote:Maybe we can make a kin outing to Ettenmoors one day!! that would be a blast!!

Sounds good! :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:09 am

backpain
Lets do it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Wulfsmark
Myself, Ardith, Falcathir and Faernath took a first step into the Entenmoors on Thursday evening. We had a lot of fun running around following a big raid and killing Creeps!!! Then Faernath had real life stuff to do, (eating) and the rest of us joined up with a larger raid group. We ended up helping take over one of the keeps from the Creeps. It was great fun. Our raid group was responsible for killing the Tyrant of the Keep. It was a little hectic and the group we were with.. (can't remember the kin name).. they were fairly new to the Ettenmoors as were we. So they were there having fun and didn't get upset because they died or anything. It was a lot of fun anyway. I think that if we could get a larger group of SSX together to go out there we would have even more fun!!!

Sooooo, what do you all think??? Anyone else interested??? Let me know so we can set up a good time to go!!! :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:37 pm

El Oso
Wulfsmark wrote:Let me know so we can set up a good time to go!!! :thumb:
It was a lot of fun!
Sign me up!

I am willing to go whenever- with Faernath or Grwyn and, in another level or so, Lifeson too.

It was a bummer to leave the fun but the pot roast was delicious :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Wulfsmark
Ettenmoors or Pot Roast.... hmmmm tough decision!!! LOL... I think I wuold have taken Pot Roast as well!!!

Any toon you feel you would have most fun with is the best to take!!! Yay!!!! :D This will be so much fun!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:00 pm

Ardith
Oh yea, I had a BLAST there. Think I died more often than I killed, but hey who's counting? It'd be awesome to run out there with even more SSX, so I'm game anytime. Just lemme know!

My comp can't handle the big raids too well either. When I'm out in the open it does better, but I'd still like to get in on more raids. I'll be working on Ardith's squishiness in the meantime - and getting her a gray horsey!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:39 pm

Deimos
I've been playing in there the past couple of weeks and it's become a lot of fun. Granted, I play late at night when none of you are on, but if you're ever on at the same time as me and you want to go just let me know. It's a bit confusing until you start to memorize the names of the keeps, especially when you're in a raid and someone yells for you to check "TA". lol

WHEN WARGS ATTACK!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:03 pm

El Oso
or, why I am not "on mic" anymore...

:smack:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Wulfsmark
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shake: :shake:

Don't volunteer to be a scout!!! :eek:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”