Congrats Lifeson!

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Congrats Lifeson!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Deimos
This afternoon a small group of us did some fellowship/raid stuff and it was a blast! It didn't help that I haven't worked with you guys in a long time because of work. We quickly gathered together a group and tore through Coldbear up in Helegrod (what an easy bear!) Everyone did awesome and we didn't even come close to dying.

Then we moved on to CD and got Lifeson a key to the place. Undaunted by his long-term healing in Helegrod, Lifeson kept us all alive (minus a few mis-steps thanks to one very nasty group of trolls - but that wasn't hit fault). I just wanted to congratulate him on doing a great job of keeping us all alive. No one ever even came close to dying in combat, even when the had dread from the mis-adventure deaths! Good work!

Re: Congrats Lifeson!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:23 am

El Oso
Deimos wrote:This afternoon a small group of us did some fellowship/raid stuff
Aww shucks :blush:
Thanks!!

It was the first big-time content I've played through as a healer, I wasn't sure of what you'd get :P
I am still in the process of figuring out how to effectively play the minstrel & definitely have to work on my traits/power/fate, Azlor spent a lot of time replenishing my power!

Now that another healer has the sewer key it'll be easier to get peeps in for the slime- good stuff!

It was a fun run & a great time!

:thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:10 pm

backpain
So, you went and risked death with 5 fellows for a key to a sewer :eek:
Man, I smell an episode of "Dirty Jobs" in the making.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Deimos
It was well worth it. :) I'd never been there before, and I unbeknowst to be the boss we killed dropped something for my class quests! Wo0t!!111oneoneeleven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Syro
backpain wrote:So, you went and risked death with 5 fellows for a key to a sewer :eek:
Man, I smell an episode of "Dirty Jobs" in the making.
Now, this is funny! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Syro
Lifeson is a great minstrel! :thumb:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”