My first act as "Permission Giver"

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

My first act as "Permission Giver"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:16 am

Ardith
Vacation!!

On Sunday I'll be heading to Florida for five days to hang out on the beach. I figured I'd go ahead and give you guys permission to do whatever you deem worth your time in the period that I'll be away, as long as you don't have TOO much fun without me. Deal?

Just wanted to give you a heads up! :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:40 am

Wulfsmark
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shake:

That's the way to start a new job!!! Take a Vacation!!! :shake:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:43 pm

El Oso
5 days huh?

What's everybody think? Can we squeeze a couple rift runs, a helegrod run and a few CD runs into 5 days and still have enough time for a couple of ranks in the 'moors before she gets back?

Have fun Ardith!
Make sure you bring some SPF lip gloss!

Wulfmark wrote:That's the way to start a new job!!! Take a Vacation!!!
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Christhalion
By the time she gets back we need to all have our Ettenmoors armour!

That would be so fahnnnn!
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 pm

Ardith
:mad:

:p

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 pm

Syro
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect! :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Revonator
Funny thing is....while in the Moores we got sucked right into a Helegrod RAID....

HAHAHHA...totally serious :lol:

It was a blast :thumb:
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:09 am

Christhalion
Yes... doing the moors and then Rev and I do Helegrod with Deimos jumping in as well; was lots of fun!

Also, on another note how come HTML codes are now off on the boards. Are we not wanting signatures anymore in our posts?
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Christhalion wrote:Yes... doing the moors and then Rev and I do Helegrod with Deimos jumping in as well; was lots of fun!

Also, on another note how come HTML codes are now off on the boards. Are we not wanting signatures anymore in our posts?
Yes, but through the Sig Pics mod rather than HTML ;) HTML makes them impossible to govern, as there is no scope for moderation should someone choose to abuse the ability to have Sig Pics.

http://www.shatteredstar.org/forums/vie ... php?t=5878 has more information on this. Basically just allows you to use img BBCode tags to display your Sig Pics, provided you yourself have Sig Pics enabled, the image meets certain criteria and passes moderation (i.e. no nudity etc).

I encourage people to use Sig Pics if you want to do so, I was simply closing a loophole in the system when I disabled HTML.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Syro
Anny rocks! :thumb:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Ozgafen
Ardith, you could have just swam down to the SW corner of Lake Evendim and enjoyed the sand and sun on the pristine beaches there. Aside from the occasional wandering bear or wolf there is not much around to spoil the beauty of the area. Located just up the coast is the Blue Lady Spa and Resort, complete with tidal pool, water fall and secluded natural cavern bungalows. But NOOOOOOOO, you HAD to come to Florida, the place with the highest tourist population in the world. I should know, I live down here! Some one needs to replace the sign at the state line that used to read "Welcome to Florida! Please leave your Tourist Tax on the table and get the heck out!"

What? Me bitter? Nahhhhhh. I just drove back and forth from Orlando to Miami this weekend and I LOVED having all the northerners swerving all over the Turnpike in front of me. GAH!!! Not only that, one of the knuckle-heads ran over either a bolt or large coney, it was hard to tell in the dark, and kicked it up against my windshield cracking it.

All joking aside, well some of it anyways, I hope you had a wonderful trip and enjoyed your time off.
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:19 pm

Christhalion
Ozgafen wrote:What? Me bitter? Nahhhhhh. I just drove back and forth from Orlando to Miami this weekend and I LOVED having all the northerners swerving all over the Turnpike in front of me. GAH!!! Not only that, one of the knuckle-heads ran over either a bolt or large coney, it was hard to tell in the dark, and kicked it up against my windshield cracking it.
Ahhh yes Florida! The land of walkers, wheelchairs, and retirement communities. Perhaps one of the elderly down there swerved because he thought he saw a coney when really it was just a spec on his bifocals. You can't blame us "notherners" for grandpa's driving.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 pm

El Oso
Ozgafen wrote:I LOVED having all the northerners swerving all over the Turnpike in front of me.
The best way to deal with Northerners' driving is to leave the fast lane to us. :thumb:

Return to “Lord of the Rings”