Dwar is done

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Dwar is done

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:18 am

dwar
I cancelled my account tonight for LOTRO. I am just bored with the game and calling it quits. Doubt i'll ever go back to LOTRO unless Age of Conan turns into a really bad game. Maybe i'll see you all again in another game, AoC or somewhere else. I'll drop in here off and on to see what's up.

My account doesn't expire until the end of march so I might drop in once in awhile on Lotro, I can remove all the char's from the kin if needed. Dwar, Rawd, Bowz and Zwob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:23 am

Deimos
I'm sorry to see you go, but we certainly had some fun times together. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that everything works out for you in whatever path you chose. :) Take care!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:29 am

FalconX
I wish you the best of luck! Take care, and hope to see ya around soon!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:27 am

backpain
See you around Dwar!

Re: Dwar is done

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:01 pm

El Oso
dwar wrote:I cancelled my account tonight for LOTRO.
Sad to see you go man!! :( But not surprised- There just isn't enough high-end content in Lotro at this point...

Hopefully we'll see you around over the next month or so!

Re: Dwar is done

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Syro
dwar wrote:I cancelled my account tonight for LOTRO. I am just bored with the game and calling it quits. Doubt i'll ever go back to LOTRO unless Age of Conan turns into a really bad game. Maybe i'll see you all again in another game, AoC or somewhere else. I'll drop in here off and on to see what's up.

My account doesn't expire until the end of march so I might drop in once in awhile on Lotro, I can remove all the char's from the kin if needed. Dwar, Rawd, Bowz and Zwob
It's been fun gaming with you! Hope to catch you in AoC. Be well, friend.

FYI - Turbine ended my account subscription earlier than the stated date, and the foreclosure on my house occurred a week earlier than the in-game e-mail said that it would. Dunno if the house thing was because I cancelled my account or not. I didn't read all the fine print on my account or the house and don't care to argue with Turbine about it.

Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Revonator
Take care my friend! You will be remembered fondly!

BOTH of you!
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Wulfsmark
Hope you have fun in anything and all that you do!!! Hope to see you again friend!!! :D Take care!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 am

Slyng
For some reason I think the subject line should say, "Stick a fork in Dwar, he is done". :weird:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:07 am

Christhalion
Sorry to see you go man! :(
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:35 pm

Syro
Slyng wrote:For some reason I think the subject line should say, "Stick a fork in Dwar, he is done". :weird:
ROFL :lol:

hey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:31 am

dwar
Hey Slyng!! I'll show you what "Stick a fork in it" means while pvp'n in Age of Conan.

Re: hey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:43 am

Slyng
dwar wrote:Hey Slyng!! I'll show you what "Stick a fork in it" means while pvp'n in Age of Conan.
lol you forget, I know how quick an Assassin dies in a "true pvp" enviroment! I will ready my spoon for you also :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Ozgafen
But why a spoon?

The answer to that question is quite possibly one of the funniest lines ever delivered by Alan Rickman.

"BECAUSE IT WILL HURT MORE!!!!"

And yes, Rickman was the only redeaming factor in Robinhood - Prince of Thieves.
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Christhalion
"Because unlike other Robin Hood's I can speak with an English accent!"
Main: Christhalion Lvl 50 Hunter - Cristomir Lvl 50 Champion- Christophin Minstrel - Cristoleon Burgular
Officer of the Defenders of the Greyflood an Elendilmer Kinship - http://dotg.guildlaunch.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:52 pm

El Oso
dwar wrote:I cancelled my account tonight for LOTRO.
Thank you for the generous donation to the kin bank!
dwar wrote:My account doesn't expire until the end of march so I might drop in once in awhile on Lotro, I can remove all the char's from the kin if needed. Dwar, Rawd, Bowz and Zwob
Doomor should log in & give all his items to the warg I'm raising :p

Spooooooon!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:49 pm

Jeredoc
/salute

Return to “Lord of the Rings”