Regrettably I was not taking notes during the rift run which doesnt really matter since nothing out of the ordinary actually happened. There was no misadventure, no OMG Look what that idiot did!! type stuff. Only 3 people died until the last room with the Balrog where the raid wiped twice before calling it a night. It was sad really.
With that being said I bring you the cliff-notes version of the SSX Rift run..
1) It was discovered that Christhalion and Ozgafen share the same last name. Whether that came about due to their philandering father (they were born in a hippie commune ya know) or one of them was adopted, who knows. Oz suspects the latter since it is obvious he is much better looking than Chris.
2) Thorrz can NOT roll to save his life. Aside from one time on a gem drop, he rolled consistently below 40 each time.
3) Oz is the master of rolling above 90 for the junk item greed rolls. He had a shot at the chest piece gem roll when everyone else rolled below 20 but Ardith beat his 60 with a 63 at the very end. Her dice are being inspected by the Bounders of the Shire for improper weight distribution..
4) Mushrooms are pretty but no touchie till the mobs are dead!!! That, and always have a hunter nearby when messin with them.
5) And finally, we figured out the trick to defeating the Balrog at the end of the Rift.. a 24 person raid!!!!! Well, either that or really sticky shoes so the bastard cant pull you in the pit of despair. Too bad none of us could remember what our favorite color is.
Thats it for the run. Next time I will take better note and will be sure to screw up enough times during the run to make the story telling worthy of your time!