Interest check in running the Rift on Sundays

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Interest check in running the Rift on Sundays

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:23 am

Deimos
I know lots of our members are somewhat busy on Sundays, but given the latest thread about running the Rift on Friday it got me to thinking about the possibility of running the Rift on a Sunday (or every Sunday). That's the only day that I'm currently not working so it would be the only time that I could ever really commit to running through the Rift even in pieces. I'm starting this thread just to get an idea on how much interest there would be for people running through the Rift on a Sunday, or even every Sunday. This would include both our SSX crew and any Penumbra members, of course.

I guess ideally, if possible, it might be nice to actually try to get through the entire thing, but at this point I'd be happy to just run through it as often as possible so we can all try to get some dope lootz!

So if you're at all interested in trying to get something going on Sundays please post here and we can get ideas as to how many people we can muster up. I hate the idea of posting another thread about the times that only I can do anything since it makes me feel greedy and demanding, but I sure do miss working with you guys and everyone seems to have ridiculously flexible schedules compared to my crappy one. I sure do want to experience high-end stuff with you guys (and gals) and to stop running in the Ettenmoors every bloody night. :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:24 am

Dolgan-Pen
Just to leave some feedback. Penumbra currently tries to run a once a month Sat/Sun run that usually starts around 5EST.
Penumbra
Dolgan - 50 Dwarf Champion - GM Weaponsmith
Calinis - 50 Elf Loremaster - Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 am

Deimos
The sad part is that I work 6 days a week, Saturday being the sixth in the series. So currently Sunday is the only day when I don't have to work. I am not thrilled with the idea of running the entire Rift all in one day since I know it takes awhile and is pretty mentally taxing, but it's, unfortunately, the only day that I could more easily guarantee that I'd be around for even a small part of it. That is, unless everyone wants to start staying up until 6am with me (Falc and Aldayne already kind of do, and Ardith as well when we can sweet talk her into a Moors run ;) )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:12 am

El Oso
Deimos wrote:unless everyone wants to start staying up until 6am with me
I'd be more likely to START a run at 6am, I think... :)

While I wouldn't want to do it every weekend, I would be interested in a Sunday daytime rift run.

Let's see what other replies this thread generates :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:04 am

FalconX
I'm generally free every sunday so I'm interested!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:18 pm

Valdartak-Pen
I now have five characters at 50 so can fill spots as needed. Hunter, Guardian and Burg.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Orinol
I'm free most sundays, so I'd be willing to hop in on that band wagon :thumb: Big O is still a bit short of 50, but I'm sure with a few hours in the rift, it'd happen pretty quick!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:37 pm

El Oso
Orinol wrote:Big O is still a bit short of 50, but I'm sure with a few hours in the rift, it'd happen pretty quick!
It's a raid, you won't get any XP :P Just a repair bill! :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:15 pm

backpain
Well as of last night Big-O is an official level 50.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Revonator
Awsome BiG O, and Grats!!!!!

:thumb:
"Mains" Revonator- lvl 60 Captain, Thorrz - lvl 60 Guardian, Hushai lvl 60 Champion, Revonater - lvl 60 Minstrel, Melwinn -lvl 49 Hunter
Kinship:~Defenders of the Greyflood~ Creeps: Revnakh- R5 Warg, Squatch - R6 WL, Squatchk - R6 BA, Squatckh - R4 Reaver
"Alter Egos" Revgar: Captian Leader and Founder of the kinship Training Dummies ~ Elrond: Elf Champion and member of Training Dummies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Rentor
I would be free for a morning run on sundays, i am free up to 1pm(san diego,ca) and after 8:30am
if anyone is interested in a monday or tuesday night Uru/Rift id be able to do that.

Rentor
Hi

Return to “Lord of the Rings”