Keg-O-Port Drunken Wondering Game

The Free People of Middle Earth need you in the fight against the Dark Lord Sauron and his minions. Will you answer the call and join the forces of good in the War of the Ring?

Moderators: Global Moderators, LOTRO Moderators

Keg-O-Port Drunken Wondering Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Ozgafen
The little voice in my head came up with a great new game we can play as a Kin. I call it Keg-o-Port Drunken Wondering, Going For Distance Edition. The rules are simple:

1) Each contestant takes three drinks from the Inn League Keg-o-Port device (one currently located in each of Ardith's and Ozgafen's houses, other locations to be added in the future I am sure).
2) Each Keg-o-Ported contestant remains in their new location until all the contestants are ported.
3) The judge, who should not partake of the goodness that is Keg-o-Port brandy, will step outside of the Kin's neighborhood and measure the distance from them to each contestant.
4) Whoever is the furthest away from the judge wins!
5) Oh, and no cheating! This is a gentleman's and gentlelady's game, cheaters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, what ever in the heck that means.

I had an idea for prizes too. A GM Tailor could make the goofiest looking hat they can craft, critting it and naming it something like KegOPortWinner or SupiriorDrunkenWonderer. I think the lowest crit shard that creates a named item is Adamant shard but I am not sure.

So, what do you think? Any ideas or suggestions, aside from "Please keep your odd ramblings to yourself Oz" :p , would be appreciated.
Ozgafen Level 50 Champion (GM Tailor, GM Prospector & GM Forrester)
Warin Level 49 Guardian (GM Metalsmith, GM Prospector & Tailor)
Runescryer Level 15 Lore Master (GM Scholar, GM Farmer, Weaponsmith)
Nicknack Level 12 Burgler (GM Jeweller, GM Cook, GM Prospector)
Jhona Level 6 Bank/AH Mule. I mean Hunter (what ever woodcrafters do)

Re: Keg-O-Port Drunken Wondering Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Stracius
Ozgafen wrote:I think the lowest crit shard that creates a named item is Adamant shard but I am not sure.
I think it's a great idea. Just an fyi, I'm able to make crit named items on tier 4 (yes the adamant tier), but it doesn't have to be a one-shot recipe for it to be namable (ergo doesn't require shards). Any tier 4 (or higher) weapon I craft and crit I can name. I would think this works for the rest of the professions, but I'm not certain. Just a lowly woodworker here ;)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:22 am

Ozgafen
Thanks for the info! I'll have to get Ozzy to make a normal tier 4 tailor crit item and see what happens.

Re: Keg-O-Port Drunken Wondering Game

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:42 am

El Oso
Ozgafen wrote:So, what do you think? Any ideas or suggestions, aside from "Please keep your odd ramblings to yourself Oz" :p , would be appreciated.
Please keep your odd ramblings to yourself Oz.

I think it's a great idea. :) :thumb:
How are the prizes coming along, gamemaster?

Faernath can judge, he is a teetotaler.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Ozgafen
Wha.Where.Wait.What????

In testing the game I seem to have muddled my wits so the production of the prizes has taken longer than I thought. Well, that and a bunch of RL issues have gotten in the way. I will let everyone know when the prizes are ready, hopefully by next week sometime.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:52 pm

El Oso
Ozgafen wrote:Wha.Where.Wait.What????
Hey man, RL comes first!

No hurry!

I need to see if the keg in my house does the same thing as the brandy kegs you have, if so I'll install it at the kin house...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:53 pm

Ozgafen
It needs to say "Inn League Keg" as it's title in order for it to provide the Keg-O-Port ability. I have 4 extras if the Kin house needs one......

Return to “Lord of the Rings”